Aney

Aney

It was at night,when a young lady was laying on the ground,no one knows from where she came,she was shivering from the cold weather,the whole town was quite,wind blows hard,no one passing in the road,it was too late at night.

The woman was called Aney,she lived in a small village somewhere in south Sudan,she has two brothers and she is the only girl in her family,the two brothers died during the war and the father early when she was too young,she lived with her mother all her life and when she was married,her husband took her to another village far from her home,her mother went to stay with her uncle in Kaka.

The woman was suffering from pregnancy,her body became too weak not able to move from her place.

"If I would die in this pain,I just want my fetus to be alive",Aney said.

Fortunately,a woman came along the same road,when she came near and near she felt someone laying at the corner,

"help!!please "Aney cried,the woman immediately turn to her and raise her up,take me to hospital if you can,Aney begged.

The young lady hold her and help her to hospital,immediately she was taken to maternity.

The woman who help her was called Tereza ,she's one of the church members ,she lived with her mum,two sisters and one brother in Kodok.

She lived her life working as a nurse.

During that night she was with Aney,she's willing to help the poor woman,after a while the doctors said Aney gave birth to a little boy,but she's too weak,she may not be taken to home.

Tereza went to see Aney,she found her laying on the bed,

"oh thank God for such help",Tereza praised

How are you now Aney

Hope you are fine,yeah I am fine dear,Aney replied

Thank you very much Tereza.

Tereza brings food and drinks everyday to her.

Everyday Tereza tells her about the village and about the happiest time she spent in wadakona.

One day during noon time they were sitting a group of ladies having babies and taking coffee.

Oh!!how did you called your child??Tereza asked leaning her head on her shoulders.

There was a silence,suddenly Aney replied.Nayin(like his father)

Oh what a name,it's amazing said Tereza smiling

Ok

Tell me what was the matter between you and your husband.

Flashback:

I and Joseph from the beginning was not friends,Aney start telling her story getting up from her bed leaning her back toward the wall.Joseph used to annoy me always,he's the most person I hate at that time,he once splashed cold water on my face without reason,he then says sorry,

I hate his behavior,I dislike the way he talk to girls even,he was having too many girlfriends I heard but not sure,all the time he abuses me,once he hit,sometimes may insult me,I keep all day crying.

But one day he came and apologize for all what he did,he sat on his knees and ask for forgiveness,I wasn't willing to forgive such a devil,but I did it,my heart can't do such things like he does.

From that day we become closed friends ,we share our troubles,tell each other's secrets,at last I knew he just talk to girls but don't fall in their love,we lived as friends till we accidentally fall in love,I didn't think even one day he will become my husband,our relationship took years,till we get married.