1.Skyler Tores

TW:abuse, violence
"You can't always be in your room! You never talk to us and never socialize with other humans! How will you ever get married?", Meredith yelled. "Mom, leave me alone! I dont want to go out of my room because i don't feel safe out there!", Skyler clapped back, something she later regretted. She heard her mom step closer to her room, she opened the door and Skyler saw her father right next to her mother and he had his belt. He took it and started beating Skyler. He kept saying:" this is for your best Skyler. Dont ever disrespect your mother like that!" Skyler was crying.. she was 17 years old and still lived with her parents and let herself be treated like crap. She wished she could leave, run away.. but she couldn't...she had barely any friends...
Her parents left her room. So she pulled out her colors and started painting... There it was again...she painted a door, a portal... on one side she was sitting in her room and on the other side...the world she has been dreaming and fantasying about since she was 10... she couldn't control  nor contain herself, she just kept painting without thinking...There were 3 people who would always show up in those dreams...they looked completely different, 2 boys and 1 girl...one of them had a bow and arrow, the other one had a sword and the girl had a serpent bracelet that she could stretch..kinda... they all had a wand each too. She wished she would look like them..they always looked so fearless, unstoppable and strong. But she was the opposite..Skyler was weak and she was scared of everything.. Painting was always her favorite thing to do and with dreaming, her only escape out of the real, cruel world. She wished she had someone who cared for her so much that they would sacrifice their life for her.. The world was just so awful...
One day, when she finally decides to go out. She goes to the Starbucks nearby. She asks for a caramel Frappuccino and as she goes back to her room climbing up and getting in her room through the window. She doesn't land in her room.