HOW IT BEGAN

in the void of nothingness there stood two beings one of them was named Kaytoe and the other Omnx, both with omnipotent abilities only imageable by gods. after trillions of years the two found each other hovering through what seemed to be the darkness of the Ultraverse they created worlds of their won by shear thought alone and created creatures of their very imaginations, they watched as the beings they had created started to become more advanced and civilized their names were humans both female and male were created they both Omnx and Kaytoe had created kaytoe also created a creature of their own named Royimps gender still applied as the same to humans these creatures where extremely intelligent and far more bigger then humans having four black horns resembling a dragon and black scales over coating up there arms and legs, they lived beside humans which they created bonds and careful natures, but Omnx had something else on their mind they moved the ground of this new plan creating a new multiverse called ' Genesis ' it selected a planet and Omnx claimed it home calling it ' Exoprime ' it was a hot and resourceful planet filled with everything one could need and imagine, this didn't satisfy the means of Omnx so he created three races of beings ' the Seracts, Prometheans and the Mancers giving all of them intelligence far more greater then any of the past creatures, Omnx hid their new planet far away from Kaytoe. years had passed and Kaytoe had created many different realms and peoples, they renamed the planet Earth which housed over a trillion different species of creatures filling a vast ocean and environments to fit some of the newer ones in, Kaytoe and Omnx watched as there people grew along side them in absolute marvel, Kaytoe could sense something not quiet right about Omnx, Kaytoe turned to them and asked if they had anything they'd like to show them, Omnx looked over in the distance before looking back and replying " I have something but I shall not show you " replied in a soft tone " why am I not able to see what you have created "? Omnx slowly stared upon Kaytoe and said " it is my home "..., Kaytoe looked away from Omnx and back to planet earth before Omnx hovered off back to what they hid from Kaytoe slowly the two grew apart. A few more hundred years had passed and Kaytoe had not seen Omnx in twelve years, growing lonely Kaytoe went off to fine Omnx. In a matter of minutes Kaytoe saw Omnx morphing their own creations Omnx slowly looked over their shoulder, their eyes fixed on Kaytoe in a sharp stare piercing though Kaytoe's thoughts, Kaytoe looked at the planet seeing horrors and monstrosities, Omnx frown knowing what Kaytoe was thinking " w-what have you done " Kaytoe asked in a scared tone, " Omnx replied " I have made creatures worthy of calling my own " Mancers stood in lines on the planets surface like some type of army, Omnx smiled slowly " I thought you liked to play god, but I guess you only pick the ones destined for greatness, to live under life not knowing who made them, maybe you don't know how to care for something so sophisticated " Kaytoe looked at Omnx in a lowered sigh, " maybe I was wrong about you Omnx " Kaytoe sighed disappointed in what Omnx said " you think your pointless words mean anything to me " Omnx snapped, Kaytoe teared up for there was no justification for what Omnx had said, " you are weak so I will fix you to make you better and stronger " Omnx said in a serious tone of voice, Kaytoe refused ' before Omnx grabbed their head and in doing so tried to absorb Kaytoe, Kaytoe screamed out ' but nothing could hear it Kaytoe clawed into Omnx before in a super-massive explosion firing out what cosmic power they both had left like a light show the both eventually faded into the darkness creating death and the races of Ora lunching them off to everywhere around the Ultraverse, the explosion had split the Ultraverse into four and covered the planets in the fourth in a toxic smoke including ' Exoprime ', only few remember what Omnx was in the far future but one race never forget who created them.