Basic Details Of Y/N

Quirk: Can send a particular object or human being to a specific place or a void depending on your energy. Like...
If your body recently gets a source of energy(food) , it extends it's limits for five minutes as in how far away or (incase sending something to a void) for how long you can teleport things or stuff but can't bring them back without being in contact with them.

Can't teleport anything heavier than half your weight as it might drain all your energy to even breathe.

FAMILY HISTORY
.....
You were born in a family who protects the secrets of dark magic . Your father and his predecessors never had a quirk. They were assigned to protect the very last remains of dark magic  secrets as the world started to discover supernatural powers within themselves and evil started to steal everything they could to gain this immense power.However in life there is no escaping the powerful force called love which obviously, your father felt for your mother.Your mother had a quirk, which was not really acceptable  for your paternal side, but as your father couldn't survive through the L word without your mother , he made everyone accept your mother as a part of the family. Usually the magician families lived in a small area or village and changed places together but with the evil growing in every day of their lives, they almost came to non-existence. So, only a few families were left but they were seperated from the other families.
When your Parents discovered your quirk they thought it could be best to send you to the city so that you can control and use your powers the right way. But they also needed to teach you about their duties passed from generation to generation. So they homeschooled you till middle school and then sent you to the city to your mother's sister(basically your maternal aunt), Inko Midoriya.