Away from me

Yoohyeon had always been an extremely clingy person. She clung to anyone dear to her heart. She loved giving and receiving love. She loved to use puppy eyes a lot to get what she wanted. Not in a malicious way, however. She wasn't exactly aware of her power, making her even more similar to a puppy. Members adored her because despite being quite adorable, she was responsible when it was needed. She was a great older friend to the younger members and protected them with her life. She was already ready to support older members as well, but they rarely laid their problems on her. They got into argument about it once before. It ended with Yoohyeon pouting and others promising to include her in everything. After that, they simply watched movies and forgot about the whole situation.

However, as more time passed, Yoohyeon became more clingy towards one member. No one paid any attention to it as Yoohyeon rotated between being more clingy to different members every day. But Yoohyeon was aware of the different feelings she got when she was around her. When she was around Handong. They had always been a bit closer with Yoohyeon teaching Handong Korean while practising her Chinese skills as well. They communicated the most during their debut days. Despite Handong being comfortable with members, later on, their closeness never faded. It just grew stronger. Yoohyeon was afraid of what she was feeling as she couldn't put a name on it, but she decided to ignore it. To hide those feelings until they would fade away. She wanted to keep them a secret forever. Sadly, it wasn't what fate had prepared for her.

Yoohyeon was the last one to stay in the dance practice room. Others have already ended their training, but she knew she had to stay longer. She needed to improve. No matter how many times Minji told her that she had done enough, Yoohyeon still decided to stay. It was getting late and everyone was one by one leaving to go home. But not Yoohyeon. She stayed until the early hours of the morning. She planned on being there until sunrise, but then the feeling she had been afraid of the most came again. Something as if tightened around her throat and it was getting harder to breathe. Yoohyeon tried drinking water to ease the pressure, but it didn't help. Instead, she started coughing. She had to sit down as the coughing was getting more intense and painful. She shut her eyes as she felt her throat burning with pain. When she opened them again and stared at the floor her heart froze. Bloody red petals were laying right in front of her. She grabbed them not believing it was happening. Tears filled her eyes as she crushed those petals in her hand. Her fingers were stained with blood, but she didn't care. She started crying because she knew what this meant. But she wasn't ready for neither of the choices she would have to make. Then she thought she might be losing her mind because of the lack of sleep. Yoohyeon brightened upon this idea. She packed her belongings and left the practice room. She headed straight for the dorms. She unlocked the door quietly, thinking the members were already asleep. It was 3 am after all. She sneaked in and turned on the smallest light they owned.

"Where have you been?"

The sudden voice startled Yoohyeon. She knew the leader's voice too well. She turned around to find Minji along with Handong and Bora sitting on the couch, glaring at her with their arms crossed. Yoohyeon smiled nervously and tried laughing it off.

"Yoohyeon, please tell me you weren't practising this whole time," Handong spoke calmly.

 Yoohyeon could sense the worry in the older girl's voice. As they made eye contact, Yoohyeon felt her chest tighten. She kept reminding herself that she only needed a good sleep, but the pain was getting unbearable.

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to get better." The other three members exchanged glances. They knew the younger girl was being too hard on herself. They were worried about her. Minji stood up and hugged her.

"I know you are. We are not mad at you okay? Just go and get some sleep."

Yoohyeon simply nodded. She already felt her throat getting tighter and she was too scared to speak. She looked at Handong once again and then quickly speed-walked into her room shutting the door behind her. The other girls were quite surprised by Yoohyeon's behaviour, but they thought it's because of her long practice. They were sleepy as well, but they decided to watch a movie instead. Eventually, all 3 fell asleep on the couch with the movie still playing in the background.