10 combat part2

word count: 1708

edited: 24.03.2021

...'Yes I will fight you AllMight sensei!'

POV Aizawa

She actually did it. But now I have to do something... how tiring. 'Y/N can you still fight or do I have to call RecoveryGirl?' 'I can still figh-' Bakugou disrupts her 'BULLSHIT Y/N CHAN!Just look at you! You fought against Kirishima, and then me and that shitty nerd! Obviously you need her!' 'But I-' This time it was Kirishimas turn to disrupt her 'Y/N Bakugou is right. You need RecoveryGirl.'

'Hmph okay.' Y/N is dissapointed that she has to wait but RecoveryGirl is already here. 'I am here who needs help? Ah Y/N?' *SMOOCH* 'Now you can fight again.' And she is gone.

'So now that Y/N is healed, could you all go to the seats up there? AllMight and Y/N come into the ring. I will now explain the rules of this fight. Y/N is allowed to use her quirk. AllMight is the villain for now and will act as one. But he won't hurt her directly and he will were these restraints he already wore in the fight against Midoriya and Bakugou, but this time they are even heavier and restricting his quirk. Even if he wanted to use it he can't. Y/N you have a time limit of 30minutes. If you can't either knock him out or make him leave the ring one way or another you will loose. If you can get him out of this ring or knock him out you win and get a special prize. Does anyone have any questions?'I look at Y/N and AllMight and both shake their heads. The other students have no questions either...

'OK good. Get ready. One two three FIGHT!' AllMight goes into a fighting stance and Y/N sprints in his direction but right before him she takes a turn and is behind him in a second. He realizes that she is even faster than in the battle before and jumps away. Y/N activates her quirk and instead of landing on his feet AllMight steps on the barrier and slips. He falls onto his face and the class cheers.

'CLASS SHUT UP' They get quiet again. Good. Y/N is now behind him again and as soon as he stands up she jumps on his back. He struggles but can't reach her. Who taught her that? I don't know anyone who fights like that. Wait is she standing on a barrier? She grabs Allmight and slips a barrier under his feet! 'I got you!' is all she said before making the barrier larger and transforming it into a cagelike form.

AllMight begins to hit the barrier and it breaks a little. She struggles to hold the barrier and at the same time she manages to get it to the side of the ring. 'Y/N JUST A BIT MORE!!' 'Y/N CHAN KICK HIM OUT!' 'YOU CAN DO IT!' 'STAY STRONG!' The whole class is cheering and she smiles and moves the barrier a bit faster.

'Come on break already! How strong is this barrier?! Or is it because of these restrains? FINALLY!' In the second AllMight broke the barrier he fell 2meters down and landed outside of the ring.

'Y/N WON! With just one minute left!' She smiles but breaks down. 'Oh shit! Y/N are you alright?!' Her boyfriends and Hitoshi and some other are by her side at the time I get there. 'She overdid it! I knew that was too much for Y/N chan! Come on stay awake!' 'Ugh... did I win?' 'Yes you did. But how could you be so reckless?' 'Congrats for winning against me Y/N-girl.' 'Heh thanks' she is still smiling and consious. RecoveryGirl got back and *SMOOCH*

'You should be better now. But you clearly overdid it. If that was a real fight against a villain you would need someone strong at your side. Y/N looks at RecoveryGirl, smiles and says 'I have two very strong people at my side.' And with that Bakugou and Kirishima help her up so she can stand. 'Thank you you two' 'Can you stand by yourself Y/N chan?' She tries but falls again. Kirishima picks her up piggyback style now.

'Ok before you go I will tell you what prize you won. You can train at the training hall at any time you want with one to five people. Without asking for permission for one week.' 'Wow that's a cool prize.' 'Starting next monday until friday. But you can't train while school and you better be in class at the right time. That's all. You should rest now.' She thanks me and Kirishima walks towards the exit with her on his back. Bakugou follows.

POV Kirishima

'Y/N you were amazing! You beat AllMight' 'Yes Kiri but if that would have been a real fight I would have lost. Whoever my opponent is, I can't win alone unless they have a weak quirk.' 'We can work on your barriers next week to improve them. If you get them to be unbreakable then you should do it.' 'Sharky she can't hear you anymore. She fell asleep midway through your monologue.' 'Oh whoops didn't realize. How are you? She did also deafeat you and you didn't get any treatment from RecoveryGirl.'

'It's not so bad. Just some tiny bruises.' 'Baku. You were bleeding earlier are you sure you are alright? What did she do to make you bleed?' 'I was bleeding? Didn't realize... She knocked me out for a few minutes.' 'How?' 'Punch in my face. You two seem to like punching my face...' 'She seriously punched you in your face?!' 'HEY WATCH OUT YOU ARE STILL CARRYING HER! DON'T DROP HER DUMBASS'

'Oh shit sorry. And no we don't like punching you in your face. You know that I was extremly angry when I punched you. Sorry for that by the way.' 'Pff it's okay idiot. But I'm not sure if she enjoyed punching me or if that was my imagination.' 'Huh? Are you saying she might be a sadist?' 'She smirked before she punched me in my face.'

'Uh did you perhaps say something to her?' 'Well yes it could be that it was because of what I said.' 'Wh- What did you say?' 'Well she was sitting on my stomach and I said that I kinda like that position.' 'Ba- Baku... it was definetly because of what you said. I think that was a bit too much' 'Are you jealous or what?'

'A bit maybe? You could show me that you also like me and not only her.' 'Oh? You think you can handle it when I flirt with your sexy ass? I don't think so Sharky' He smirks and looks at me. I can't help but blush, he might be right. 'Babe? why is your face red?' Y/N woke up... 'Sharky just can't handle my flirting.' 'That- That is not true!' 'Sure. If you say so Sharky~' This sexy smirk of his will kill me one day.

timeskip to where they arrive at their room

POV Bakugou

Maybe he is right and I should flirt more with him and not only with her... Oh we are here. I open the door to let him in and and close it again. I lock the door. 'Ba- Baku why are you locking the door?!' 'It's late and I guess we should all sleep. I don't want anybody to just walk in on us.' 'On...'

'On us sleeping. What did you think of Sharky?' 'Sleeping.'  He lays Y/N in her bed, while I sit on my bed and put my shoes aside. He does the same on his bed. I stand up and throw my shirt aside and walk to my wardrobe.

I hear him turn and look at him now. He blushes a bit and stares at my muscles. 'Like what you see?' He blushes more. 'Yes.' Wow I didn't expect that. 'Wait. Kirishima, you already liked me when we were sharing a room right? I always changed in front of you...... WHAT THE HELL?! YOU ARE A DAMN PERVERT FOR LOOKING AT ME CHANGE WHEN WE WERE JUST ROOMMATES'

'In my defense, I tried not to look and changed somewhere else so it wouldn't be awkward but you did it always when I was in the room.' 'Oh yeah uhm.. my fault then. Sorry for calling you a pervert... I should maybe confess that I always watched you when you when you changed in the locker room... And your hero outfit is just so... How could somebody not look at you?'

'I- I uh it isn't supposed to be sexy.. it's supposed to be manly..' 'It is manly. I never said it isn't but you are showing off your muscles and you know what? Nevermind that. I'll go shower to cool down.' And with that I go into our bathroom, grab a towel, lock the door and throw the rest of my clothes next to the door. Wow the shower is amazing! You can just walk in.

a few moments later...

Ugh shit I forgot something to change... Just wrap the towel around my hips and go out, grab something to wear and come back here to change. 'mhmm what time is it?' 'Y/N chan you are awake?' She turn to me and gets bright red 'Ba- ba- ba-'

'Huh? Oh shit sorry. I just forgot to grab my clothes before showering. Won't happen again. Oh shit you're nosebleeding wait a sec' I rush to get my clothes, go back to the bathroom, change and bring Y/N something to stop her nose from bleeding. 'Huh I fell asleep... What happened?' 'He walked around in just a damn towel!'

'I already apologized shut up! You are still weak from the battle. Lay down and rest!' I push her down but she grabs me. I am lying with her in her bed... How... 'Y/N fell asleep again. I wouldn't move if I were you. She isn't nice when someone disrupts her sleep by leaving her and taking away the heat.' 'Sharky did you two-'

'Just one time because she didn't want to sleep. It was the only thing to convince her. Nothing serious happened.' 'Oh okay. I guess I'll sleep here tonight. Good night Sharky' 'Good night Baku.'