Special Agent Oh-no.

George started walking to his car. He dressed like Dream had told him, even unbuttoning the top 3 buttons. "What am I doing" he muttered. He drove to where Dream told him to be and got out, but he didn't see him.

He walked around a bit as more people started to get out of cars and head towards the club a few metres down the street, which was already starting to form a line. Suddenly he saw the familiar blonde leaning against a wall a few feet from him, smoking a cigarette. He was wearing the same outfit as George only he was wearing a watch and several silver chains which hung delicately on his neck.

"Here" Dream said, handing a cigarette to George.

"I don't have a lighter" George said.

"Of course you don't. Put it in your mouth and come here." Dream said, putting one hand over the cigarette to block the breeze. He lit the cigarette and then put away the lighter, leaning back up against the wall.

"Should we start to line up? The line is getting long" George asked, anxiously looking at the line.

"Yeah I guess. Did you bring your ID?" said Dream.

"What are you the bouncer? Of course I did" George said.

"Just a question" said Dream. "Follow me and don't get lost. And most importantly don't look suspicious."

They queued up in a large crowd of people who were shouting and waving as they saw more of their friends. They were waiting about 10 minutes before the bouncer started letting people in.

Inside was a room big enough for at least 400 people. There was a small bar and a curtain covering a small room. The lights were a deep purple and there was already music blaring. The crowd in the room was gradually getting bigger, until there was barely any space to move.

As the time went on, the room started to be covered in people dancing, jumping, smoking or making out. George wanted to go home.

"We need to keep an eye on that back room" Dream said. "If there's anywhere drugs would be done it's probably on whatever piece of furniture is back there"

"How are we gonna do that? We can't just stare into the room all night, that's so suspicious." George asked.

"I have a plan" remarked Dream. "Just follow my lead, all you have to do is go with it."

Dream grabbed George's hand and pulled him near where the entrance with the curtain was. Suddenly he grabbed the side of George's shirt and slammed him into the wall.

"Wha- George started, not knowing what to do.

Dream leaned in close to George's face so he could whisper in his ear. "I can see into the curtain from this angle, just stay here until I see something."

Dream moved one of his hands from George's shirt to the wall behind George's head.

"Do you see anything?" George asked.

"No. I don't think there's anyone in there." Dream responded.

George couldn't stop thinking about how close Dream was when he whispered. One of Dream's hands were still grabbing George's shirt, the other was holding him where he was.

"Please tell me when you see something, I don't know how much longer I can be this close to you" George said.

"Believe me I will. I'm only doing this to make sure this mission is solved" Dream replied.

Just then three people walked through the curtain and into the room.

"There's only two ways this could go. Let's hope it's the first way." Dream whispered before pulling his head away and turning it slightly to the right to see through the side of the curtain into the room.