Torn

• Dedicated to One direction :)

Chrissy's P.O.V

''Mom, im going to maria's'' I screamed. "Okay! be good! You staying the night?" She asked. "......Yeah I'm staying" "Okay be good!" "Yeah yeah" I said walking out the door and started walking since she only lived 5 houses away from me. Her brother, Niall opened the door. ''Maria, Chrissy is here!!'' he yelled while letting me in. Me and Maria went up in her room and I started playing the guitar and singing.

Harry's P.O.V

''Who that?? whos singing?'' he said with a smile on his face. ''oo thats my sister's friend, she's staying the night. Lets go spy on them'' Niall said while laughing. ''Haha ok!'' 

Chrissy's P.O.V

When i stopped playing the guitar i heard clapping... I was so shy, as i never played or sang infront of anybody but maria. 

Niall's P.O.V

''You have a wonderfull voice!'' Harry said while smiling at her. ''Wait what was that song?'' i asked her, ''Well its an.... orignal song,....i wrote it 2 months ago..'' Chrissy said while she blushed.

Harry's P.O.V

''Well me and Niall got to go since we have rehersal for the show'' i told maria and chrissy then we got out of the room . ''Ok see you tonight guys!'' Maria yelled...

Chrissy's P.O.V

''Omg! that was the most imbarrising moment of my life'' i said with a sad tone,....''Well i'm gonna pack my guitar in it's case and ill be down in the kitchen to help you with the snacks''

We finished preparing the snacks and started watching the movie.......

Niall P.O.V

-At Home after rehearsals-

‘’Mate! I know that look! Either you’re in love or you’re-…..wait wait wait YOU LIKE CHRISSY DON’T YOU!’’ I said. ‘’No…SHHH! She might hear you!’’ Harry said with a low voice denying the truth. ‘’Who’s Chrissy?’’ Louis said curiously. ‘’She’s my sister’s friend that Harry likes’’ I said to tease Harry. ‘’I don’t-‘’ Harry said while blushing. ‘’C’mon Harry I know you do’’ I said with a cheeky voice *Door bell rings* ‘’I’ll Get it!!’’ Maria shouted. ‘’Hey Zayn! Come on in! Niall Zayn’s here!!’’ ‘’Maria I got to go…I’m sorry, See you tomorrow?’’ Chrissy said ‘’Ok See you @ 9’’ Maria said while hugging her. ‘’Harry are you ok? You seem..uhmm…sick or something’’ Maria said. ‘’Ooh it’s nothing I’m just tired.’’ Harry said while adding ‘’I got to go too, see you tomorrow guys’’ ‘’we’re going to go too! See you tomorrow Bro’’ Louis and Zayn said. ‘’Bye Guys, see you!’’ I said.

Harry’s P.O.V

-After six Months-

-At Home-

*Calls Chrissy* ‘‘C’mon C’mon…Pick up.’’ ‘’Hey it’s Harry, uhm I was wondering if you could help me write this song….you’re a great song writer and can’t think of any more lyrics’’ I said ‘’Sure, I would love to help!’’ She said ‘’Meet me at the park at 6?’’ I said ‘’Sure See you there’’ she said while she hung up the phone. I was so happy!! After exactly six months I had the guts to call her and talk to her. Now I gotta get ready.

-At the park-

‘’Harry?’’ I heard this beautiful voice calling me from the back ‘’Hey Chrissy’’ I smiled ‘’the song I was talking about is a love song..i call it little things’’ I said ‘’Can I hear it?’’ she said ‘’Sure!’’ I said while I started playing. After one hour at the park she had to leave. ‘’It’s Coming out great but I got to go now.’’ I leaned in to kiss her while she stopped me and said ‘’I’m sorry, I have a boyfriend’’ and she ran off. I felt so guilty and sad!