wish

A/N. I don't own Detective Conan and it's characters it's all belongs to Gosho Aoyoma :)

Shinichi is walking way back to his mansion. He's living alone and now today is his 49th birthday. Shinichi is going to meet Shiho and he decided to celebrate his birthday with his partner. He went to his room and take a look on his closet. He picked a nice and comfortable suit. He changed and now staring at his reflection on the mirror in front of him. He brushed his hair and making sure he looks good. He wanted to impressed her. After so many years, (30 to be exact) that he have been apart to her. He's finally going to see her. He sprayed his favourite perfume and take a deep breathe. He get his bag on the table. He's now ready to go and started to walk, he liked to walk instead of driving his car. He enjoyed the wind and seeing the happy street while walking. He stopped at a flower shop to buy a flower bouquet for her. Afterwards he continue walking.

30 years ago...

The black organization was defeated and Shinichi and Shiho finally went back to their original body. It's evening and it's getting late now. everyone in the mansion are leaving including Shinichi's girlfriend Ran. Shinichi is all alone now and he's sitting on the sofa in the living room then he heard a knocks in the main door. He stand up and walk towards in the main door. He opened the door and saw Shihos standing in front of him, she's wearing a yellow dress and wearing makeup. she's smiling at him and walk inside the mansion.

"You're late Haibara." He said.

Shiho laughs.

"Why? Are you waiting for me?" She asked.

"Ofcourse not."

"I went here all the way from work You should be thankful idiot."

He laughs. They went inside the house and headed to the living room. Shiho sit down on the couch while Shinichi sit down across her.

"Happy birthday Kudo kun. Sorry I don't have a present for you." She said.

"It's ok Haibara atleast you personally greet me." He said.

"Can you make me a coffee?" She requested.

"You can make your own coffee in my kitchen you know."

"But I'm your guest. Is that how you treat your guest?" She smirked.

Shinichi gives her an annoyed look, but he stands up and goes to his kitchen to make her coffee. Minutes after making coffees for the two of them he went back in the living room, he carefully place the mugs on the table. He went back to his position.

"How's your party?" She asked.

She takes her cup of coffee and sip it.

"Hmm... I'm not really a fan of party, I rather spent my birthday alone with Ran." He said.

She looks at him.

"Then why didn't asked her to stay here with you after the party?" She asked.

"Well because her Dad asked her to go home with her." He chuckled.

"I understand uncle Kogoro. He's really a protective Dad." He smiled.