𖢻𖤝Prologue𖤝𖢻

"Sylvia Viony, you are being punished for all your evil deeds to Mae Ausa and your punishment is death."

Her fiancee, the crowned prince, who used to love her in the past, stared at her coldly as he hugged another woman in his arms.

'No... I do not know what you're talking about, I did nothing wrong to her...'

"I did not know that this is how you really are."

Her older step-brother, the Duke, who used to take care of her in the past, said to her in a cold tone as he stared at her with disgust.

'That's not true...'

"You evil woman."

One of her closest friend, the chancellor, who used to cheer her whenever she's sad, told her as he glared at her.

'Stop... I don't want to hear anymore.'

She knelt down while facing her head on the floor as her eyes dripped one after another.

'Why... Why is this happening to me?
Why did they accuse me of sins I did not commit? Why are the precious people in my heart doing this to me?
...Just what did I do wrong?'

She thought as she felt as if her heart was pierced by a sharp knife and falls under despair.

Soon she felt pain in her chest, a sword stabbed her in the chest.

"Huh...?"

She vomited blood and she widened her eyes, forcing herself to look up.

Also one of her closest friend, the loyal knight of the crowned prince, who used to protect her all the time in the past, is now looking at her without emotion as he stabs the sword deep at her.

He quickly pulled out his sword from her chest and backed away.

Sylvia then collapsed on the floor while a lot of blood came out of her body.

She managed to look at them, but they stared at her coldly as if they did not care about her current situation.

She noticed her best friend Mae, giving her a smirk on her face secretly.

Sylvia could not believe what she saw.

Now that she knows everything, these are all schemes of her best friend, Mae.

But even if she tried to tell them the truth, they will not listen and believe her.

'So cold...'

She thought as her vision gradually faded.

With only a few minutes or seconds left she will die.

'Atleast I can finally rest in piece now...'

And before she died she gave them a smile on her face as her tears dripped and said.

"...I wish you all happiness... and goodbye..."

And with that word, the men's eyes widened and it was as if they had finally escaped the curse.

Before they could realize what they had done it was all too late.

She is gone now.

She died at the hands of the people she loved and cherished the most in her life.

Because of the false accusation against her, made by her own best friend who turned out to be a two faced vixen.

. . .

"!"

She seemed to wake up in a very long and frightening dream, then she looked around her.

An elegant blue room decorated with lace she saw.

'Isn't this my room?...'

When she came to her senses, she quickly went to the mirror.

Long silver hair reaches her waist, beautiful jewel eyes with mismatch of blue and violet color, and delicate body in childish form

Sylvia, who has been looking at her self in the mirror, spoke in a bitter tone.

"...I actually went back 6 years ago."

Her eyes were dripping again as she slowly fell to the floor.

She continued to cry for several hours.

⊰𖢻𖢻𖢻⊱┈──╌𖤝╌──┈⊰𖢻𖢻𖢻⊱

⊰♔⊱

It's me. The lazy author is back mina-san!

And as you can see, I rewritten this story because I plan to update it when I have free time.

But first I want to confess something...

I've been very busy these pass few days, and I don't have time to update my other stories especially that in my first account.

The deadline of my modules is approaching (there are 3 more left that I need to finish (๑ • ́ω • ̀๑)).

I hope you will forgive me and I will try to update when I have time.