Chapter 7

Rose's POV:
I'm at my Hejin's house now. Honestly,I'm still have feeling to her but I don't know if she's have too. She's just see me as a "bestfriend". That hurt me a little,but I know maybe she's already move on from me. Now, she's prepare for doing sleepover with her friends without telling me. But before that, she's will watching some movie with them.
Aishh if she's told me before, maybe I just go to the hotel where I stay, not here. What if I'm just burden her?

"Rose? Come on join us."
She's called me because I'm standing near the kitchen while see them.
"O-okay."
I'm sit beside her now on the sofa. And another her side,is a girl that I don't know.
I can say she's cute like a squirrel. But not cuter than me. Hihi.

Hejin's POV:
Now, me with my friends are ready for watching some movies before do the next what should we do.

"So, let's watching some horror movie? What do you guys think?"
"Yes!"
Sana said and she raised both her hand while wide smile with her cute voice.

"Nonono. Change it."

"Why? Dahyun-ah..are you scared? Come on, I'm here for you. Momo is here if you scared, you can cuddle with me.

"O-of course,no. It just if I watch something horror, I can't sleep after that."

"Dubu, you can sleep well later eventhough you're watching this. Let's drink and get drunk. Sleepover isn't fun without drunk."
Jeongyeon unnie said.

"O yeah. I..forget. Okay. Let's just watching horror movie."

"M'kay. But, you two I hope you can control your drunk." I just sigh with them Because they can't control themselves when they're drunk.

"Aye captain!"
Jeongyeon unnie said, the drunken chief among all of us.
"And Jihyo, I hope you'll not drunk too because you know if I can't handle this dork when they're drunk. Especially Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie."

"Why me? I want feel drunk too, okay. Hmph!" She's pout at me.

'Because you're class president in our class. That's your responsibility,right? Pwease~ I promise I'll not drunk too." I give her my puppy eyes with pout a bit.
"But,we aren't at school."

"Pwease~ "

yes say yes please..

"Aish fine."

"Yay! Thank u~"

"Yah! When you'll starting the movie? I want to eat again."
Everybody look at Momo unnie.

"Seriously? We just finished eating, now you want to eat again?"

"Sana, it's okay.. I'll start now.
And,Rose? You can sleep with us of you want too. Or if you don't, you can sleep in my room. You still remember where my room,right?"

"Okay. Yes,I still remember."

"Okay."

*TimeSkip*

21:29? After watching a movie, we are now at the important part of doing a sleepover. What is it? Drunk. Haha.
We make a bet, whoever gets drunk first among 10 of us, then they will sleep on the floor. Oh, I forgot that we're doing a sleepover in my guest room.
There are 2 large beds which are enough for 3 people in 1 bed. So, 6 people who don't get drunk get a beds. I have confidence that I won't get drunk because even if I get drunk, I can control myself. Besides that,I don't want to sleep on the floor. Haha.

*01:10*

Oh my God,how come everyone gets drunk and sleeping on the floor? Including,Jihyo? Am I the only one sober here? Wait, where's Rose? I go to my room and open the door. As I thought.
She'll sleep in my room so peacefully.
I chukle a bit,close the door and comeback again to the guest room.

'Aishh looks like I'll be sleeping on the floor with them too.'

*TimeSkip*

I woke up from my sleep,rub my eyes a bit. When I open my eyes clearly, I see that Sana sleep on me? Her head is on my chest and looks like she comfortable with the position.

 When I open my eyes clearly, I see that Sana sleep on me? Her head is on my chest and looks like she comfortable with the position

Great Sana,just great. What should I do now?

"Hey S-sana,wakey wakey~ It's already morning~" I tap her shoulder a bit and still act cool in front of her.
"Uhm.. let's just be like this for a minute~ You're so warm~" She groan to me and hug me.
"B-but San-"
I heard a snoring sound from her. She's sleep again? Huftt breath in..and out..okay Hejin-ah..calm down your heartbeat and don't panic.

*30 minutes later*

Sana's POV:
The sunshine hit my body, and I woke up. When I looked towards the front of me, I saw that Hejin was awake? And I realize that I sleep on top of her! I quickly got up from her and she finally saw me after she saw the ceiling.

"Hejin-ah, I-"
"It's okay. I woke you up earlier, but you said "let's be like this for a few minutes. You're so warm~" and because of that, I allowed you to hug me and sleep on top me. Why? You're nervous? Or you want to do it again?"
She smirked and wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"YAH! You-"
I got cut by Jihyo who's already awake and groan after heard my yell.

"Oh goshh Sana,can you calm down? It's still morning and you yelled like that? Hejin-ah, where's the bathroom?"

"There,beside that wall."
"Okay."
She went to the bathroom, and I decided to wake up the others .

"Hey guysss wake up now. Hey hey, wake up sleepy head..."
They all stretched their bodies saying "Oh My God I have a headache" "Morning unnie" "I'm still sleepy".

"Guysss wake up now. Brush your teeth first and go take a shower. At downstairs there are 2 bathrooms, one is near the kitchen, and the other is near the backyard. After that we'll eat breakfast."

"Okay~"

'She's so..warm when i hugged her earlier.
I feel comfortable with her.'

To be continued...
-mango-

>>>>>>
(A/n: The shipper in this story are:
2yeon,DahMo, MiChaeng,JiTzu and SaJin)