Honeymoon - 1

Please vote and support. Thanks 😊

I ignored Harsh the entire day. Ok not completely ignoring him. I spoke with him in front of his parents and cousins but that was it. As we got in our room, I ignored him and went to sleep. I wasn't able to sleep well. I kept tossing and turning and Harsh pulled me towards him. I kept a poker face and looked at him. He had a mischievous smile when I saw him. I said "You are having fun isn't it?" He said "I didn't say that. You said it." I frowned and he continued "We should sleep. We have to leave in the morning tomorrow. Remember?" I wanted to ask about the place but I know he wouldn't disclose it. I sighed and hugged him.

The next day, I saw Harsh taking his clothes out for shower. He looked at me and said "Good morning love. Get ready soon. We have to leave" I nodded with a frown on my face. I said "Mind if I brush my teeth before you take a shower?" He nodded and I quickly went in the washroom and brushed my teeth. After I came out from the washroom, he gave me a peck on my lips and went to take his shower. I picked a simple jeans and top and waited for Harsh to step out of the washroom. As soon as he stepped out, I took my clothes and went to have my shower. After shower, I did very minimal makeup and put my hair up in a ponytail.

We went to the living room and Amma said "Sam. We will see you at the airport." I nodded and she went to the kitchen. I thought Amma will definitely tell me about the destination, so I followed her to the kitchen. She saw me and asked "Do you need anything Sam?" I said "Amma, I want to know something. Actually, I want to know the honeymoon destination. Harsh isn't telling me about it." She laughed and when she was about to say, Harsh came in and said "Nice try Sam. Mom won't say the place to you." I whined and gave Amma a pleading a look. She said "I would tell you Sam, but this boy is keeping a watch. Plus, you guys are getting late. So you need to go. Only a few minutes more, you will know the destination" I frowned and followed Harsh. 

We reached my parents house and I immediately pulled mom away. I am desperate to know about the place. I asked her and again Harsh came and ruined it again. Mom came to my room to help me pack. Harsh gave her the destination name secretly long back and the type of clothes she should help me pack. After packing most of my clothes, Harsh told us that he has to make an important work call. Mom and I went left the room so he could have privacy with his work issues and I frowned thinking about everything that's been going on.

He brought my suitcase down after 10 minutes. He said "Sam, you have to put your makeup in this carry-on bag" I nodded and put my makeup pouch in the carry-on as he said. At the very same time our cab and I asked "At least tell me for how many days we will be gone" He smiled and told me we would be gone for a week. Mom and dad joined with us. We saw Harsh's parents too at the airport. They told us to be careful and we went in to check-in. Harsh walked to Singapore lane. I was confused and I asked him "Are we going to Singapore?" He said no and took me with him to Singapore Airlines check-in counter. We put our main bags for check-in and the airline staff asked us our final destination. Harsh looked at me and smiled. He looked towards her and said "Thailand" My eyes were widened and I asked him "We are going to Bali isn't it?" He chuckled and nodded. I smiled and  hugged him. She gave our boarding passes and I took it from her. I couldn't believe when I saw the boarding pass to Thailand. We went to our parents and they had a known smile. Amma asked me "Sam, did you like the place Harsh has chosen?" I nodded and we all spoke for a few minutes. Amma said "By the time, you guys arrive here, Appa and I will be back in Canada. Harsh, you guys will go to Sams house and you leave in a few days after you come back isn't it?" Harsh nodded and Amma continued "Be safe there. And Harsh, Sam is your responsibility. Take care of her" Mom agreed and said "Yes, Harsh. Please take care of her" Harsh gave both the parents assurance and said "We have to go. I will take care of her. You guys be safe too." We bid adieu and went to compete the immigration process. I held Harsh's hands and said "Even though, I was mad that you didn't tell me about the destination. I am happy you picked a good place" He smiled and said "I make good choices. Like you. You're my finest choice" I pushed him and said "You are so cheesy"