S t r a n d e d

Your first introduction, which your dad Tony stark, had arranged with Peter parker wasn't necessarily pleasant. In short, you didn't get along at all.

At first you, mostly an introvert, was nervous for obvious reasons, one of them being you not being the most social person to exist, reasoned your not so ideal highschool experience as a sophmore, which primarily consisted of you being bullied for taking a liking to school despite not being the best at it.

Captain America had some few months after you and Peter's introduction, gotten the great idea of assigning both you and Peter on a mission that would take place on an island. Ideally he would've liked to get both you and Peter to agree and of course approval from your beloved father, Tony Stark. But he knew that the chances of getting the both of you to agree to go on a mission just the two of you, would be very slim and he'd rather use the precious time on convincing Tony, who was hard to convince, would be an understatement. It would most likely take weeks, and that's only if he was lucky.

3 Weeks later

''Stark, I promise you won't regret this.'' said a rather optimistic Captain.

After what had seemed like months, perhaps an eternity, Captain America had succesfully gotten your father's approval, after getting turned down several times, to assign you and Peter on a mission. Sure your father's optimism about the mission was pretty much non-existent, he had a lot of faith and trust in Captain, who used that to his advantage.

After around a day or two of planning the mission it was soon time for you and Peter go. The last thing the captain had left was telling Peter and You, that the both of you were to leave at around 13. It wasn't going to be easy and Cap had already played the severeal scenearios that most likely would happen, and he'd rather have none of them happen, but he knew better than that and knew that something would happen, and it wouldn't be the most pleasant.

''I think it would be a good for both you and Peter to spend some time getting to know each other.''

''Cap, as much as I wish I could do that, I can't''. Said y/n turning her back on Captain looking out her window sighing. The last thing she wanted was to go on a mission, and definitely not with Peter, that was for sure.

''If only you understood why I can't'' mumbled y/n. It wasn't as if Cap didn't know you and Peter's horrible relationship with each other, actually he himself was actually there when Tony had introduced the both of you to one another, in hopes of you getting just one friend. It seemed hopeless, and quite frankly you wanted to just get cap out of there, but you knew better than that, and remained silent, that is until cap spoke again.

''What was that?''

Silence. Pure silence filled the room and just as you were about to break the silence, Cap did.

''Look I've already gotten your father's approval, so whether you like it or not, you're going on that mission. You'll be leaving at 1.'' said Captain, turning around closing the door behind him, on his way to find Peter - which he had to tell the exact same news that he's been assigned a mission with y/n.

Telling Peter seemed more easy. Cap knew that Peter knew better than to refuse, and if Cap had to, he'd simply bring Stark's approval up, which seemingly would be enough to make Peter agree. And he was right, it was surprisingly easy.

Peter sighed as he pplopped onto his bed. He felt tired just at the thought of the mission, and as if that wasn't tiring enough, when Cap had mentioned you his heart stopped. But he knew better, and gave in as he heard that Stark already had approved. He simply just had to take it and for once act mature.