" Party Gal

" Wake Up Wake Up " 📢📢

Jaden P.O.V

I looked at my alarm it was time for school I wake up at 6am so I can get a head start on my day before I start. The first thing is take a shower then brush my teeth and wash my hair I blow it out then do my hair I get ready and pack my bag for cheerleading then track. I saw my mom cooking waffles so I decided to just eat breakfast she's always trying to get me to take these nasty pills to keep my hair and nails strong , as I walked out the door I saw that my car door had a not on it when I looked it was from George I smiled and started driving. As I walked through the school door I saw my best friends Jada and Kati.

Jada : Hey you sliding to Daqueons party today

Kati : Everyone saying its gonna be bomb especially since this is our last week in high School

Jaden : Yea I'll go if you going

Kati : Alright I have Ms.Jamaro and I can't be late

Jada : Yea I have Mr.Sanchez and I gotta go

Jaden : Ight be ready by 8 so I can pick yall up

I walked to class Mr.Makoria went on and on about preparing for graduation and that our final senior project would be a marriage counseling thing. I pulled out the note that my bae left on my car window and began to read " Hey Jaden you know I love you 💐 but it's just not working I feel like your committed more to everything else than to me and I barely get to see you anymore I'm sorry I did it this way but it would break my heart even more to do this face to face". I felt the tears coming and I quickly got up and went to the restroom I locked my self in a stall and began to ball 😔 I loved him so much and he broke up with me in a damn note 😔😞😞 I cried until I heard girls come into the bathroom and I sucked up my tears and went quiet I heard the girls talking from outside the stall.

Girls : You heard about Daqueons party it's gonna be live as fuckkkkk !

Girl #2 : Girlll I even heard college boys Funna be there

That's when it clicked to me that this is could be my chance to find someone new and get over fucking George I walked out the stall and went back to class after the day was over I went to Kati house to tell her what had happened between us . She told me I didn't need him and that this party could be my chance to find Mr.Right I laughed and we got ready I put on my little black dress with red glitter and a long cut in the middle. We drove over to get Jada and she was wearing a gold dress we was bumping to music in the car when we got to the party we had already seen college bumper stickers we laughed and started putting on make up. As I stepped out the car the smell of weed hit me 🙈 I knew this was Funna be Bomb , me and the girls split up I sat by the mini bar and drank some Vodka with ice 🍸. This tall ass black boy came up to me and started flirting.

James : Hello Ma ! 😍

Jaden : Hey 😊

James : Can we go talk some where else it's hella loud 😤

We walked into the basement and started chilling . He was definitely trying to hook up.

Jaden : What grade you in

James : College

Jaden : I'm a senior in highschool

James : You a cute little girl

Jaden : Boy I am not little 😴

James : I see you a fresh one 😂

Jaden : Yes I guess 😿😹

A few more drinks later we where cuddling and laughing and making jokes I went to the bathroom to flush some alcohol from my system . When I came back George shirt was off I laughed and went to go sit on his lap he kissed me and I kissed back we laughed 😹 I reached for some more vodka about a minute later I started feeling woozy everything got blurry next thing I know I fell and knocked my head. I woke up and I was in a dark musty room when I looked around I was in some really dark musty room I heard a cling and I turned around I looked up and saw James starring at me.

Jada : James why am I here

James : Welcome To The Torcher Chamber

He laughed and walked out and then I heard the door lock about six times and heard boys laugh I started crying.

😞😔😤🙊

Pleaseeee
* Vote
* Comment
* Keep reading to see what happens next