Part one

I woke up to the luxury sound of ksi comming from Joe's laptop in his bedroom. This happens every single morning and I feel like next time I do a morning routine this should be in it! I drag myself from my snug, cosy bed, and I grab two pillows to go and hit Joe around the head with, I decide to try to get him to turn the sound down so I don't start the day of with a headache. I burst through his bedroom door, I jump on his bed and start smacking his face with 'duck feathered' pillows! 

Joe starts screaming "Zoe! Stop! What! NO! OWW! ZOE!" I stop throwing the pillows at him while I let him speak (and also to get my breath back!)

"what do you want you pig" he says to me prentending to be a four year old who has had a bad day.

"can you pleaseeeee turn that racket down" I held the 'e' on please so I sounded like a four year old too

*5 minites of argumenting and pretending to be four year olds later* 

I stroled slowly to my bedroom realising how tired I was from staying on my phone way to long the night before. I threw myself onto my bed and grabbed my phone off of my bedside table. I snuggled back into bed although it wasnt as wam as I left it. I looked through my twitter, instagram and youtube, and strarted watching marcus's vlogs which I had missed. Marcus was one of my best (boy) friends. I was watching his latest vlog of him and Alfie, Niomi and him going to London. Suddenly the video buffered I said to myself "one day when I move out I am moving where there is fast interent for sure!

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the Alfie Deyes looking rather gourgeous. I had never met him before so I had never really stared at a still image of him for long. He looked so good! The youtube video was taking so long to load so I gave up! ( I would stare at Alfies face there all day long if I could though!)  I checked my I messge. I had two messages one from Louise saing  "morning chummy we need to meet up soon we havent seen eachother in about a week!" I replied saying how I missed her too and a week felt like one hundred years for me! 

I looked down and saw a message from Marcus 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note : sorry I left this on a cliffhanger I just want to get the first part up so you dont have to wait as long! I will updat soon I promise! 

pleaseeeeeee remember to vote and follow me ilysm thanks byeeeee