Death of the dark web

It's gone. Well , one day soon it will be gone forever. The dark web will.
It was a nice day in Albuquerque , it wasn't raining. That's a nice day anywhere.
Anyways , this is the Mob Story you won't believe , till you do. Imma help you out with that.
I'm Brian Henry Davis , born and raised in Hollidaysburg ,Pa but not.
CIA, Brainwashing.
They outlawed cloning in the 90's.
They didn't stop though.
You ever see someone you think just looks too perfect?
Something about them don't seem right?
Maybe they never have an opinion on anything but what they want.
They are programmed.
Pain compliance is real.
Modern technology has turned a completely natural system in a complete nightmare, based on online gambling , prostitution and all things evil.
Instagram dark web site.
Somehow through the back door which I never look for but I have read about it.
I know they exist
The Power is built by humans. Forced through us to see what they can control about us and most importantly , bring us pain. They channel into our thoughts on natural frequencies. Things such as voodoo are real. It's channeled energy. The Witch Doctor gas the best Brain to channel energy.
Some channel outwardly but others can channel into them. The Cell Phone gas tapped into that power and has also made it so the World cannot survive and the "Machine" Generating the Power cannot be stopped.
The Billionaires club set on destroying us all has given that Power to anyone with a Cell phone and a willingness to kill themselves in order to be King of the Game. A title that is also called the Big Bigger. Everything is opposite and it is reality but it also started and cut is anything you can imagine. The dope , the atrocities it brings. All for the game. People are constantly betting on anything and it is affecting us all.
Wattpad is out of control.
In another realm. That is reality, that every crazy conspiracy you ever heard is real.
UFO' s.
Real.
Flying dragon.
Real.
If you ever thought you were crazy cause of what you think you saw?
You saw it
I guarantee you did.
The machine is attacking all who can't pay their gambling debts.
The gambling apps are out of control.
The bank won't close.
The debt is in the trillions cause they can't steal from banks so easily now.
Covid is the machines invention to kill itself.
It's in self destruct mode and all the evil ones will die. Cartels are real. And many are clones.
Clone Armies.
But the machine likes the evil ones.
Ever see sludge on a riverbank you count explain? Like the Rio Grande in Albuquerque?
Slurry of dead clones.
They are people that they could control , so they keep cloning the soul.
The body dies, the soldier lives again and again and again , forever.
But the Government also built me.
I AM stopping it right now but understand it is nuclear energy, bounced of stars, and chicken feathers and leaves and sticks and people and animals. Killing us all slowly in the name of greed and all things evil.
We are getting there.
So we are.
Have a great day.
Soldier On.
Love Bri.