Far From Home pt.1

It was a cool Monday afternoon and you had just gotten back from a very long volleyball tournament. Your team won first place. It was an hour long ride home. Once you got back you felt a little dizzy. You went to your room and right as soon as you got to your room you blacked out. You woke up in a field and you saw a huge humanoid figure coming right to you from your right. You then looked forwards and you saw someone on a black horse coming right in your direction as well as the titan. The titan was about to make you its next snack, until the person grabbed you before the titan grabbed you. While you both were on the running horse you grabbed onto the man and started crying. You were confused, scared, and worried. The man said something in the midst of you crying. " Oi, brat! You are getting my jacket wet." You held onto him tighter as the titan got closer. His horse took a sharp turn left and the titan hit a tree. You were so exhauated you fell asleep.

(time skip because Author-chan is lazy)

You were in Erwins office and him, Levi, and Hangi were in there. Erwin said "So were do you come from?" "In a place with no titans" as you tried to continue they all looked at you like you were stupid. "We have a lot of tall buildings, cars, and technology." Right after you said that last sentence Hange then asked what technology and cars are. After you had explain to them what that stuff was Erwin asked your name. "(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)."  

Author chan- Sorry this was such a short chapter. I ran out of ideas for this so the next few chapters will be longer to make up for this one '

Thank you for reading :)