Prologue

It was a sunny afternoon. I decided to go to Price Corporations to personally tell Sebastian that my father had requested us for a family dinner. No matter how much I hate being here, I have to still do it because it's what my father wants. Father is not strict nor do I feel being choked with all of these. I am doing the things that I don't want for him only. He raised and me and treasured me always and I don't want to upset him because he is already weak.

Multiple people greeted me as I entered the building. Sebastian has an elevator of his own so I took it so it would be easy for me to get to the highest floor. As the elevator opened my eyes immediately turn as cold as ice. "Adharah, good to see you again. I hope you don't mind me seeing your husband after a year." Mitchelle Taylor. She's bold and brave to have come here after what happened. No. She is not even ashamed to stand in front of me. Funny how money affects one's character.

"I don't mind at all. I'm here to see Sebastian, too. But you can see him first. Go ahead, Mitchelle." Her name came out like daggers from my lips. She turned her back from me and I could see her waving her hips a little more, wearing a slutty moss dress that made her butt almost visible on my end. Unbelievably thick-skinned. It didn't take long before I hear moans and grunts coming from his office. See? Thick-skinned creatures. Sebastian doesn't know I'm here. I purposely went here without telling her secretary whatever.

It has been an hour and the bitch is still inside. Goodness! These two people are testing me. Without second thoughts, I stood up, straightened my wine-colored bodycon dress and walked towards his large office doors. The bitch is sitting on the leather sofa like a queen while Sebastian is nowhere to be found. A door on the right side facing his desk suddenly was opened and there revealed my husband. Husband, god I hate that word! "What are you doing here?" he's talking to me, with a tone I'm perfectly familiar of. "Dad wants us to have dinner together with them later at the mansion. At 7." With that, looking at him coldly in the eyes, I turned on my heels and threw a glance at Mitchelle who I don't know what in the world happened that she looks defeated, like a lost puppy.

" With that, looking at him coldly in the eyes, I turned on my heels and threw a glance at Mitchelle who I don't know what in the world happened that she looks defeated, like a lost puppy

What a stupid actress. As I was about to walk out of his office, I heard him tell me "You're pathetic. Do you know that?" I stopped on my tracks. "You have stooped that low just to get me, Adharah?" the bitch now is smirking, like a frog. "Don't expect anything, if I were you Adharah. No matter what happened, I will never want you. Leave!" I walked out of the room as classy as I am and never looked back.

Sebastian Price. I never wanted you, but, I will make you want me. 

----

Note: The woman in the picture is not Adharah Hunt but her outfit today is exactly that of the picture.