Chapter 1: Unexpected Surprise

Shannon:

" You're pregnant"!" Troy yelled coming into the room. " Bye guys..." Shannon hangs up with Kay and Lauren. She faces her husband," Yes...but..." Troy's big smile turns into a look of confusion," What?" A tear rolls down Shannon's cheek as she softly says," The baby's not yours. " Troy's jaw drops as he is speechless," Wh-what? What do you mean? " Shannon shouts," I.Cheated.On.You! "

" You cheated on me again?! With who?! " Troy yells at her as he tightens his fists. " You wouldn't believe me if I told you. " Shannon mutters. Troy slams his fist into the wall," Leave!" Shannon looks up in horror," W-what?" " LEAVE " Shannon lowers her head and then runs out of the room. She continues to run out of the house and into the forest.

Shannon finds a tree nearby and slumps down on it crying. A big shadow appears in front of her," No need to cry, dear."

Kay and Lauren:

" Can you believe she's pregananant? " Lauren asks Kay, who is sitting beside her. Kay adds," With Mr. Long tan and handsome?" Lauren rolls her eyes. " Long Tan and Handsome?" Lauren asks. Kay dramatically sighs before saying," Spongebob. " "Uh-huh. So what do you think Troy's going to do about her being pregnant?" Kay raises her hand and runs it through her hair," No doubt leave her. "

Lauren adds," I mean it's not like this is the first time she's been unfaithful. " Kay leans her head back and smirks. She tries to stop herself from laughing," The shade! Yes ma'am!" The two girls burst out laughing. After they calm down there laughing from Kay's comment, Lauren gets up," I gotta finish my drawing from last night. " " Bon vent."

Lauren goes into her room shaking her head. Kay then goes into the kitchen. She reached for a banana that was on the counter. She unpeels it and takes a bite into it. When she turns around she is met with a tall figure," Hey beautiful. "

Shannon:

" How come you just left me when he was yelling? " Slenderman kneed down in front of her," I'm sorry love. People can't know I truly exist. " Slenderman's tentacle goes under Shannon's chin and lifts her head. She gazes at the empty eye sockets of her new lover.

" I told Kay and Lauren about you. They know. " A deep sigh sounded throughout the forest," That's alright love, but no one else, ok?" Shannon mumbles out," ok. " Silence is met throughout the woods as neither says anything.

Suddenly Shannon speaks," Why can't you just take me with you?" " Hmm. Are you sure you want to?" Slenderman replies as Shannon breathes out," Yes. " Slenderman stands up and then lifts Shannon. He cradles her and he says," Your wish is my command love. "

Kay:

" Slenderman? You look different than I thought you would. " The thing chuckled," No Baby girl. I'm Sexual Offenderman but you can call me Smexy. " Kay slowly nods," Uh-huh. And why exactly are you in my kitchen? " Offender scoffs," Wow darling. My feelings are hurt. " Kay's eyes narrow at him," That didn't answer my question bozo. Why are you in my house? "

" Feisty, I like it, " Offender growls out. " Well, little lady, my brother as you know has fallen for your friend. I wanted to see her. " Kay frowns," Sorry bro, she doesn't live here. " Offender puts his hand behind his head," Well yeah, I knew that. I wanted to see you beautiful. " Kay sighs," You want anything to drink while you're here, Water?" Offender nodded and Kay goes to make him a drink," Thank you." " No problem dude. "

Offender takes a sip of the water before saying," I shouldn't be saying this and you didn't hear this from me but Slender is bringing your friend to his mansion because her ex-lover kicked her out. " Kay's eyes widen," How do you know that?" Offender answers immediately to her," He told me through our link. You see, me and my brothers have a link between us so we can communicate. "

-

" Um. Ok. I'm curious, what do you do for your job? I know Slender's but not yours. " He sighs, taking another sip of the water," Similar to his. I kill. " Kay nods but fully believing him. " What's your name beautiful?" " Kay. Kay Mc-Daniels. " Offenderman's smile widened," I gotta get going baby doll. " He hands her a piece of paper," Text me whenever you want to talk, Kay. " Offender then kisses her hand before teleporting out of the place," Lauren! Do you know if Slenderman has any brothers?!"

Shannon:

"Wow, this house is beautiful Slendly. " Slenderman chuckles at her fascination. Suddenly Offenderman appears in front of them, scaring Shannon," Shannon, right? Slender's girl? " Shannon slowly nods," Tell me about your friend Kay. " Before Shannon could reply, Slender grabs his younger brother by his collar," Go home, Offender, and leave that girl alone. Find someone else to sleep with."

Offender snarls, " I don't want her like that. Your not the only one who wants to claim somebody. " Slender growls back, " Uh-huh I'm sure you don't. " Offender charges at Slender. His mouth is razor-sharp and has blood dripping down," I'm going to claim her as mine and there is nothing you can do to stop me!"

Offender teleports away," Sorry about that love. " Shannon questions, worried," What does he want with her?" Slenderman sighs," I wish I knew dear. I wish I knew." He reaches for Shannon with his tentacles and pulls her to him," Do you want to see our bedroom?" Shannon jumps up," Yesh!"

Kay and Lauren:

" And why do you want to know if he has brothers? " Lauren asked. " It's complicated. " Lauren sighs and gets out her computer," It says he has three. Trenderman, Splendorman, and Offenderman. " Kay perks up hearing his name," Look up Offenderman. "

Lauren side-eyes Kay, but does it anyway," It says here that Offenderman is known for his flowers, particularly roses. It says he gives a choice to the women he meets. A red or blue rose. Red meaning you get fucked, literally, then killed, and blue means he just straight-up kills you. "

Kay's eyes widen at the news," He a hoe." Lauren laughs. After the girls go through all of their bios, the last one being Splendorman. Lauren comments," Does he really love planning and partying that much?" The bed shifts and a voice is heard from behind," Girl you know it. "