A little help

Like always my mom and dad are not here. They are never here but they spoil me thinking that makes it up ,but here's a "surprise" it doesn't. They both come home around 9:30. Here's another surprise, my mom doesn't even work. She shops. My dad works, he own this big company I have no clue what it is ,all I know is it pays for this 3 story house. There taking me to Birmingham this weekend because they forgot my birthday...5months ago. When I am home alone, which is a lot I watch Tv and go out side climb trees, go for walks and listen to music "Great" time for school. I have all A's. I hate school. Every one wants to be my best friend. Actually my dad's money's best friend. I have three real friends , Dannie, Lizy, and Carly. Dannie's real name is Danielle. Lizy's real name is Elisabeth. Carly is Carly. Oh yea my name Cindy. I'm 15. Uh what else do you need to know, I'm an only child, have a dog, I caught me boyfriend making out with my use to be friend, Jessica, I don't have a job because my parents pay for whatever I want, my favorite color is blue, I love music and I love animals. Plus my dog is a stray ,well was. I put up found dog signs no one called so I keep him, his name is Bud. I take him everywhere. Moving on, let's go on to school everyday during class I sit in the back, during lunch break after I finish my lunch I go to the library and read. Then my real friends come and we talk, listen to music and hang out. Then the obvious, we go back to class. School ends. Go home. Then the hole day repeats the exact same way. The day I fount my boyfriend making out with Jessica, well I going to tell that story from the beginning well it was last Monday I woke up at 6am and then went to school and I had religion, math, civics, then science then we went to lunch and I ate some soup and I was talking to my friends and I saw my boyfriend and I said to my friends " I'll see y'all later I'm going to go talk to James." My boyfriend. They said bye and I was walking over to him and I saw him lip locking with that that that, I can't even think of a name for her. Three days went by I didn't say anything hoping he would tell me and gravel but no he acted like nothing happens and over that three days I saw him making out with her everyday. On the fourth day I confronted him he said he didn't. I stood right there and broke up with him than went on Instagram and told his secrets and everything he didn't want anyone to know. I know that was mean by i was hurt and Jessica stop even saying hi to him.Three years and that's how it ended. A "happily ever after" right I know I'm so "lucky" aren't I. Then it goes Monday and Tuesday so on and so on. Finally Saturday time to go to Birmingham. I pack. We take the car. It's two hours diving on this supper high bridge and miles and miles of forest the bridge is 45 feet hight I can see the top of the trees. Then the black truck going 165 miles per second and knocks us off the bridge and I crash through the window and fall into water then keep going deeper and deeper then I slowly lose my breath. Coughing up water I open my eyes and see no shattered glass, blood, no nothing and no car or parents. I searched 4 hours then I fount something weird a big leaf with berries in it, like someone or something put them there. Then I go search for some shelter supples and find wood and rocks stacked up in piles. I yell " Is anyone there" then I hear rushing in the bushes I go over there. Nothing's there except for some squirrel and some birds. I go back to the pile of rocks and wood. There's a hammer and nails. I scream. Someone's here. All of this, you don't just wonder upon in the woods. I think to myself-whoever this is is trying to help me, hopefully. So I build the hut good thing in high school I learned how to build but that was birdhouses but this is something I will be living in for a while. I building it and then I hit my thumb with the hammer. When I'm done it was two days later None stop working I had a little bit of the berries left from when I fount them and I drank some water that was in a pound 15 feet away. I'm exhausted. I fell asleep and then woke up remembering I didn't make a roof. There was a tiny bit of light but I didn't care. I got up and spent the rest of the week (2days.....I think) making the roof and patching up the holes. By the time I finished it was like midnight and I went to sleep. I went out when I saw a little bit of light. Once again I saw a bowl shaped leaf filled with berries. Then I ate them. I also saw a bowled shaped leaf with water in it. Drank it. Then went out to look for the person that is doing this for me but no one no thing. When I saw darkness I went back to my so called cabin.......then see berries and flowers. Flowers, why flowers. Now this is just getting weird. I go to sleep. I'm home, I'm home. But it's different, it's Perfect. Mom and dad are home and my room is normal.

Everything is there everything is there, then I awake. It was a dream I'm still in the woods. I build a fire. Then decide to go for a walk. I put the fire out. I'm walking, walking, walking, and walking, then I see animals deers, birds, squirrels, raccoons(ect.) collecting berries into a bowl shaped leaf. That's not possible, the cant be, they can't be helping me. But why would they do that, why would they help me. Then I run back to the cabin, and of course there are berries in a bowl shaped leaf. Now I think this is a good time to panic, or maybe not, I mean they havent hurt me, they have been helping me, they wouldn't want to hurt me. Every time I look into the eyes of an animal I don't see animal, I see you living being, I see a friend. I see a soul. Maybe that is why they are helping me. Because I know who they truly are, they aren't something you can hunt for fun, they aren't something you can say we don't need, they are living beings and they have a right to be here just like me and you. Then this is huge gust of wind, a helicopter coming down. It lands and then it takes me home. I'm home alone the phone rings and then the person says I'm sorry but we thought your parents corps in the forest. But everything is okay I live with my aunt and I'm happy. Not the exact happily ever after I was expecting but I'm pretty happy