Tu Dua Hai

Ruhaani si ik shaam hogi
Halki teri usmein aawaaz hogi

Anika and Bhavya kept the veil over her head. 

Bhavya: now you look like a princess.

Gauri smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was dressed in a beautiful pale pink lehenga with decorated with renaissance embroidery, and adorned with silver-gold metal thread, pearls and beads in vintage English colours. As for jewellery, well she was wearing a beautiful spinel choker that was made from uncut diamonds, she also wore another necklace that was made from syndicate uncut diamonds, pale pink spinel and baroque Japanese cultured pearls. She also wore uncut diamond dangly earrings and matha Patti. All the jewellery was given to her by Jhanvi who had kept the jewellery set for whichever girl married her eldest son. Anyway, Gauri's hair was kept in a low bun and it was covered with blush pink roses. Over her head was a transparent pale pink veil that had an embroidered floral border. She was also wearing the red and gold bangles that she got given on her bangle-giving ceremony.

She only had minimal makeup on her face with a nude-coloured lips, eyes adorned with Kajal and her eyelids had a hint of peach pink-brown eyeshadow which her cheeks carried a rosy blush....it was still unclear to both Bhavya and Anika if the blush was due to the makeup wala blush they put on her or if Gauri was actually blushing.

Anika: Om is going to fall in love with you all over again when he sees you. 

Gauri smiled, the blush on her cheeks became more pinker. 

Bhavya: Anika Bhabhi, we figured out the secret behind her pink cheeks.

Anika: oho, the bride is already blushing, imagine how pink her cheeks will be when she sees her groom.

Gauri gave a little giggle to Bhavya and Anika's teasing as she looked down at her decorated hands to see the Om symbol drawn by Mehndi. She stroked the drawn symbol with her thumb as she gave another smile. 

Ruhaani si ik shaam hogi
Halki teri usmein aawaaz ho

Gauri never thought in a million years that she would marry her husband Om once more in front of their family, yet here she was, decked up in a beautiful lehenga, heavy jewellery and minimal makeup, waiting to see her husband who has been punished multiple times for breaking Dadi's 4 feet rule before marriage. 

Their last marriage was Om just saving her life. Sindoor was made from his blood and he only took 7 rounds out of majboori. She had no complaints though since if that marriage didn't happen, he wouldn't be in her life today, making her fall in love with him again and again. 

Tu naa jaaye kabhi, aitbaar karun
Tu naa jaaye kabhi, khuda se ye hi kahun

Shivay, Rudy, Shakti and Tej all came to the bride's dressing room. 

Shivay: time for the bride's entry. Anika, you ready to give her away?

Quite recently Anika and Gauri found out that they were real sisters, Anika was Gauri's Jiji who she often spoke about with Om, and Gauri was Anika's chutki who she often spoke about with Shivay. Though it was normally the father who gave the bride away to the groom, Anika and Gauri didn't have a father and when Shakti and Tej offered to give the bride away, Anika asked if she could give her own sister away and her request got accepted. 

Anika looked at her younger sister with teary eyes. She couldn't believe that it was her chutki's wedding. Ever since she thought to have lost her sister, she never thought she'd see her sister's wedding but fate had other plans. Gauri got up and wiped a tear that escaped Anika's eye.

Gauri: don't cry Jiji. I'm getting married into the same family like you. 

Anika: these are tears of happiness baba. My little chukti has grown up so quickly. You used to dream about marrying since of Bollywood and you brought that bride doll and groom doll.