Late night texting

Marlon was on his puffy bedsheets scrolling through Twitter at 3 am,,, again. He was scrolling and liking tweets until he got a notification from Newton. He opened discord and read his message from Newton.

Newton
Your still up you dork? Go to bed >:0

Marlon got a big smile on his face as he texts his boyfriend back.

Marlon
I will in abit im just looking at twitter

Newton
You said that an hour ago. Go to bed I don't want you to be too tired for our date tomorrow 

Marlon and Newton had planned to go out for lunch and milkshakes tomorrow. Marlon didn't forget. He just didn't want to go to bed.

Marlon
I wont, I promise my Light

Newton
Then go to bed it's past 3am

Marlon
Then why are you up?

Newton
I- er- thats not the point. The point is that you should go to bed >:[

Marlon chuckled to himself softly as he responds

Marlon
Alright  Newty  I'll go to bed. You better go to bed too

Newton
I am don't worry. Goodnight Love <3

Marlon
Goodnight my Light <3

Marlon turns off his phone and puts it on his night stand. He buried himself in his bedsheets and pillows. He looked forward to his date with newton tomorrow (or today if your technical). He lets out a soft snore as he drifts off into unconsciousness.

A sun ray was able to slip through Marlon's curtains and blind him. He was rudely awoken by the rude wake up call. He checked his phone and it was 9:34 AM. He started getting dress as he prepared to go and pick up newton for their date. He took a velociporter To his air craft and knocks on his bedroom door.

A small groan can be heard. Newton open's up the door half awake.

"What happened to 'I will don't worry'?"

Marlon said jokingly 

"I was working on blue sheets for new machinery. I got so into it I stayed up till 6 this morning..."

Newton yawned. Marlon saw the state he was in and picked up Newton bridal style.

"You sir are going back to bed. We can go on that date tomorrow"

"Thanks love,,,"

Newton said as he slowly drifts back to sleep. Marlon gently places him down onto Newton's bed. He tried letting go until Newton drags Marlon back into bed. Newton wraps his arms around Marlon and goes back to sleep.

"Guess I'm stuck now huh?"

Marlon says jokingly as he hugs him back and sleeps with Newton.