Chapter 1

TRIGGER WARNINGS- Rape/non-con(not explicit), crying, violence, mpreg, skeleton-pregnancy, tiny bit of cussing. If you are tiggered by any of these I suggest you leave now.(you don't have to but its just a warning)

Hello and welcome to the rewrite of Sans's Secret Child, and I just want to assure everyone that the original one will still go one until its end, but I wasn't really happy with some of the beginning story, so I decided to rewrite the story with some changes.

But be aware that I might not change some things and will probably decide to copy and paste some chapters, so it will be very similar. but I do hope you guys enjoy this rewrite because now I have a lot more experience with writing, and I have a lot more knowledge on were the story is going to go. Im also a lot more comfortable with writing on Wattpad, so anyways, I hope you enjoy.

Author-(Blah blah blah)

Dialogue/character speaking- "Blah Blah Blah"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sans was sitting in his bathroom, with tears streaming down his face as the revelations he just made came down on him at full force.

A couple of days ago

3rd person (omniscient)

Sans was walking down the street, starting to make his way back home after his long day working at the lab. It was a really boring day at the lab, with dealing with paper work and Sans questioned how some of his co-workers were qualified for the job, because they were idiots most of the time.

Sans sighed as he made his way back home. Tomorrow was a Saturday and he would have to work at the hotdog stand and had to wake up early so he could do sentry duty at on of his 3 posts. Sans would be extremely exhausted on Sunday(his only free day), but it would be worth it to keep a roof over his and Papyrus's head, and to make sure that Papyrus had everything he needed and wanted to be happy.

Sans was about a mile away from his house, Snowden being a very large place, and was walking down a street with multiple houses that looked exactly the same.

Sans kept walking for a couple of minutes, and began to walk near a large, dim alleyway with the light disappearing as shadows half-way down the alleyway. 

Sans kept casually walking down the sidewalk, relaxing at the peace of Snowden at the moment, when he felt something cover his jaw.

Sans screamed at whatever covered his jaw, but it took him a couple of seconds to realize that someone was dragging him into the darkened part of the alleyway, and the thing that was covering his mouth was a big, fluffy paw.

Sans felt his soul beating at a hundred beats per minute with a few skips, as a feeling of dread washed over Sans's body, making him tense up and freeze. Sans could very easily be killed right now, but he couldn't let that happen, who would watch over Papyrus?!!

But before Sans could even say or think anything, he felt a snout touch up against his neck, and he could feel the other monster breathing against his cheek bones.

"Don't make any noise...Got it" A deep, growling voice said in his ear, causing a shiver to go down Sans's spine. But Sans went ahead and slowly nodded in fear.

Sans was roughly pushed against the hard floor of the alleyway, feeling bits of trash and other things pushing against his face. Sans froze when he felt his shorts being pulled off. And Sans understood what was about to happen to him...he wasn't going to be murdered, but Sans almost wished that he was.