|| Miraculous Part One ||

Marinette's Pov:

"Marinette you need to wake up for school you're gonna be late!" I woke up to Tikki telling me I'm gonna be late. At least its Friday... But I can't be late again.. I've been late everyday this week. I started off by changing into my usual clothes and grab my bag and head off to school.

I got to school 5 minutes early for once.. Alya was already in class so I went and sat beside her. "Hey girl, you're early for once!" Alya said surprised. "Haha yeah... I didn't sleep in for once!" even though I kind of did. After talking to Alya for a while , the bell rang. After a minute Adrien walked in... ugh he's so perfect , he smiled and waved at me. "Hey Marinette! How are you?" Adrien asked, my heart stopped. "I'm great thanks , How about you?" I answered and asked back.. I've learned not to stutter around Adrien now , which was hard but now I can have a proper conversation with him. "I'm also great thanks! Seeing you in class makes my day 10 times better" He said with a smile. Just before I could ask him what that meant the teacher told us to quiet down. Does he like me back now?? I kept asking myself during the rest of the day.

The school bell rang for the end of the day and I was glad , Friday's are quite boring at school. Just as I was going to leave the school , Adrien stopped me at the entrance. "Hey Marinette, would you like to hang out all day tomorrow?"Adrien asked eeeekkk "Of course I would Adrien" I answered. Just before I could leave he grabbed my hand and pulled me back for a hug. "W-what's that for?" I asked. "Nothing, I've just realised lately that you mean a lot to me" He said with a smile. Does he really like me back?? Has he finally realised that i'm more than a friend to him?? Is he in love with me now aswell???

Adrien's Pov:

Lately I have been thinking about Marinette. I've realised that she is more than a friend to me , But i'm still deeply in love with Ladybug. I asked Marinette if she'd like to hang out all day tomorrow , and she said yes! I'm so glad she said yes , because I want to get to know her better. But , still got to love m'lady lady bug... even if she doesn't love me back..

a few hours later

Plagg! Slow down on the cheese! thud huh? I heard a really loud thud outside. When I looked outside I saw Pixelator, but when? how? Me and ladybug defeated him? Anyways no time for questions... time to transform. "Plagg, Claws Out!" As I transformed I went outside. Pixelator was going to be hard to defeat on my own, Where is ladybug??? I stood behind a building to try hide from him until ladybug came around.. But I could hear from the otherside of the building.. "Tikki Spots On!" Then ladybug came round the corner. "Y'know M'lady, you're lucky I didn't go round the other side of the building because I heard you transform" She looked at me scared.. "I promise I didn't see anything" I said leaving a kiss on her cheek.

after they defeated pixelator because I'm lazy

"Pound it!" Me and ladybug said our goodbyes and went back to our normal life, sigh I wish I could see who she really is.

Marinette's Pov:

It was Saturday , and today I'm spending the day with Adrien. He's going to come to my house at 1pm , so I only have an hour to get changed. Again, I changed into my usual clothes and sprayed a ton of perfume on me. "Tikki do I look alright?" I asked Tikki. "Of course you do Marinette! You always do!" knock knock I heard 2 knocks at my door , It must be Adrien!! I ran downstairs and grabbed my bag and said goodbye to my parents. I opened the door and there stood the love of my life , "Hey Adrien!" I said with a giant smile on my face "Hey Marinette" He said taking my hand a placing a kiss on it.. That's what Chat Noir does... "Sooo what do you want to do today?" I asked Adrien. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies?" He said with smile. "Yeah that sounds great!" So we took off to the movies.

Once we got to the movies Adrien chose a romantic one , cute. Our seats were up back and I was glad , I hate sitting down the from. As we walked to our seats Adrien took my hand and held it all the way to our seats , even when we sat down he wouldn't let go.. ahhhhhhhh! During the movie Adrien would give my hand a tight squeeze to make sure I was alright , it was really cute actually. After the movie he decided to walk me home instead of taking the train , it was a 2 hour walk since he took me to the farthest away cinema but i'm not complaining , more time with Adrien.

Once I got to my front door I realised it was locked. There was a note "Hey hunny, we've had to leave town it was an emergency , please try and stay with a friend tonight" I looked at Adrien and sighed. "What about Alya , is she home?" "No.. She's out of town for the weekend and I don't have anyone else to stay with" I said a bit scared. "You can stay with me Marinette , My father won't mind" After a few minutes of debating , I finally said yes.

Adrien took me to his house and his dad greeted me "Nice to meet you Marinette , I've heard all about you" His dad said. "H-hi nice to meet you too!" After talking to his dad for a bit Adrien took me up to his room. "Soo... where will I be sleeping?" I asked. "Well.. my bed is big enough for 2 , I don't really have anywhere else for you or I to sleep.." Okay I don't hate this "That's fine , but I don't have any clothes to sleep in" I said looking at Adrien. "It's alright , you can sleep in one of my T-shirts and a pair of my sweatpants" I blushed.... "Okay , I'm fine with that"

1st bit done... sorry its really long haha