Panties

Warning: smut, boy and boy content, public humiliation, daddy kink, panties kink

In which Harry drags Louis into Victoria's Secret and fucks him in the dressing room.

•••••

"Harry! Harry, this is a girl's store," Louis protested in a high voice, blue eyes flitting nervously around the store they'd just entered- Victoria's Secret.

The two boys had been together for nearly a year and Harry was ready to test the boundaries- starting with panties.

"Harry, people are going to stare!" Louis whined.

"But they'll be too terrified to say anything," Harry pointed out carelessly, rolling his eyes and dragging Louis over to a sort of long dresser covered in drawers. The sizes were written on notecards and tacked to the outside.

"Is there a super-extra large?" Harry snickered, causing a few women to look over at them.

"Harry," Louis whispered desperately, trying to get his boyfriend to just shut the hell up.

"Louis," Harry quipped, holding up a pair of pink and white stripe panties. "Do you like these?"

"No stripes," Louis said before shutting his mouth. He didn't want to help Harry, he wanted to leave.

"You suggested we do this, Louis," Harry said, not looking up from searching the extra large drawer.

"Yeah, but I thought we could shop online."

"You can't see if they fit online," Harry pointed out, smirking.

Louis knew he wouldn't be able to get away, so he squatted down and started searching the bottom drawers. He couldn't help that he had a fat ass.

Both lads searched, Louis occasionally holding up a pair for Harry's opinion, but the lanky lad would simply shake his and go back to looking.

Finally, about fifteen later, Louis was being dragged into a dressing room, accompanied by the curious looks of the women around them.

Louis felt himself being shoved into the dressing room and heard the click of the lock.

If someone were to look under the stall-like door, they'd see Harry on his knees, unbuttoning Louis's skinny jeans.

"What are you doing?"

"I have got to get you in these."

Harry stood up and stared at Louis with wide eyes as Louis finished pulling off his jeans and boxer briefs.

"Close your eyes."

"Why do I need-"

Harry let out an impatient growl, pulling off his shirt, twisting it, and tying it around Louis's head, covering his eyes.

"Harry!"

"Shut up, they'll think we're fucking in here," Harry snapped and Louis shut up.

Dominant Harry was sexy as fuck.

Louis felt Harry nudge his ankle, so he lifted a foot from the ground, then the other, and felt Harry wiggling the scratchy, yet soft fabric up his legs.

Immediately after, he felt the lace covering his dick and large hands on his hips. He heard an intake of breath and whimpered because he couldn't see Harry's face.

"Harry, I wanna see you."

Harry was quick to pull off the shirt around Louis's eyes and Louis caught an eyeful of Harry's lustful face.