The beginning of the adventure

Chapter 1

My story starts off in Thebes Greece Im not to sure what date I was born really. When I was born you can say that I was unique. In June 8 2004 I was adopted by a sweet couple. But I still don't know who is my birth mother and father, but don't worry about that,Something magical happens.
The craziness started on January 1 2015, when I was experiencing very strange dreams with human figures I was never able to see correctly and one of them kept saying "I can't be happier". I thought it's was nothing really important but I was wrong. But, I'm not going into details just now, I need to tell you something's about dear old me first I am very intelligent,creative,adventurers, and a kind person. Also my foster parents moved to Toronto Canada after they adopted me. And I go to Immaculate Conception Catholic school where my social life began. And witch is not a pretty good one either. I don't really fit in at school because all the kids there are all popular. So they think, also I can not believe that I forgot to tell you my name. My name is Emilee.

Chapter 2
Now that a few days went bye and I'm still experiencing very strange things, but now it's not just the dreams I've been having these visions of me with people who I have never met before.And the thing is I don't look like myself I look like a animated movie character. And for some strange reason it's 2D animation, and this all happens when I'm awake. Also 2d animation is from back in the day before I was born. Also I see a boy who looks about three years older then me because, I was a 2 year old and he was five. This is very stressful having these strange dreams and visions because that's all I'm thinking about. The next morning I got on the bus to go to school. I was hoping not to be late for Ms. Tremblè's 6th grade math class. As I walked into class Ms. Tremblè gave me that look that she gives to only students who are about to be yelled at. She took me into the hallway and started to talk to me very sternly to me saying " why are you late you were suppose to be here 15 minutes ago young lady ", thinking in my mind what to say to her but the only thing that comes to mind is darkness. Then I think of something " I'm so sorry Ms......" I begin "sorry is not going to cut it head straight to the Principal office this second" Ms. Tremblè yelled. I start walking down the stairs.