FIVE

"WHY ARE WE AT A PAWN SHOP AGAIN??"

You quickly shushed Itadori by placing your index finger against his lips, your eyes glued to the table of randomly scattered items. He looked away from you, a small blush painting his upper cheeks. "Don't you know you can find priceless treasures in pawn shops, you swine?"

"Great," Itadori groans as he rolled his eyes. "Glad to see we've moved from pinky to swine now."

"Well now that I think about it," you suddenly appear beside Itadori, grabbing a small piece of his hair. You closely examined it, your brows meeting. " Might be more of a salmon color."

"Knock it off!" he chuckled, pushing you back. You chuckled before walking to another table, Itadori following closely behind you. You leaned on the next table and bent down, it was covered in pieces of jewelry. Itadori bent down as well, his face hovering over your shoulder.

'He's so close..' you quickly thought.

"You a big fan of necklaces?" he asked, his breath hitting your cheeks. You shivered at the feeling, turning to face him. "Kinda close don't you think?"

It took him a while to understand what you meant. You could almost see the clogs of his brain tick as he stood there. When he finally got it, he gasped and pulled away as quickly as he could. "Sorry!" you brushed off his apology and looked back at the table.

"To answer your question, yes. I am," you say as you pick a gold chain. "This is fake."

Itadori eyed the necklace, "How'd you know?"

"Look at this." you lifted your hand and pointed at your watch. The chain moved towards the back of the watch and stuck to it. "Gold isn't magnetic, just a quick way to tell."

"Wooow."

You put the chain back on the table, looking at Itadori over your shoulder. "You know you can look around too right, see what you like?"

He shrugged in response, lifting his arms and putting them behind his head as he looked away. "Nothing really interests me here."

"Is that so? Then," you grabbed his hand making him gulp. You gave him a thumbs up, flashing a silly grin. "Then let's go find something interesting!"

"..You're too excited about this."

You shrugged off his comment and dragged him from isle to isle. Despite his groans and moans, you wounded up finding a few things he liked, in products and general interests.

"Seriously? The first thing you want is that?" Itadori gripped the ends of the Jennifer Lawrence poster he held in his hands. She was wearing a skimpy blue swimsuit as she looked at the camera with lustful eyes. Itadori looks back at you with a face of embarrassment and annoyance. "What about it?"

You look away in disgust, "Gross."

"Hey, you have your quirks and I have mine!"

"More like an obsession in the making." Itadori continued to childishly argue behind you but you ignored him. You let out an airy sigh, looking down at your watch. 'An hour left, still have some time.'

"That'll be 1049.56 yen please."

"Whoa, so cheap!"

You sweatdropped, "He actually bought it!" After Itadori's stranged purchase, you both headed out. You still couldn't shake your disgusted look at his newfound poster making him annoyed. "What?"

"Nothing." you exaggerated your words, not making them very convincing. Itadori rolls his eyes, "Come on, you have to have a celebrity crush too."

"Well if you're calling your obsession over Jennifer Lawrance a crush then no, I don't have a celebrity crush." He irked at your response as you quietly laughed with your head turned to the side. "It's not an obsession!" he retorts.