LXIV- Took you long enough

Please vote & comment & follow me

"Alright. Do as you please. But was it necessary in any way to keep us over night?" Rex said before standing up and Elias raised his eyebrows. "I told you I didn't expect you to be this early and I treasure my sleep for health purposes." I rolled my eyes before also getting up and Elias grabbed my arm before I could move next to Rex. "I want you to stay for some time." I narrowed my eyes. "No can do buddy." Rex grabbed my other arm and pulled me towards him after Elias leg go.

"Why not? I heard she didn't want you anymore." Elias looked at Rex challenging him to throw a tantrum. "Yeah. I'm staying for some time." I said after gluing myself to Elias's chest.

I love seeing Rex mad.

I missed seeing Rex mad.

"No you're fucking not." With that he pulled me and bent down to pick me up over his shoulder. I was too shocked to react. "Rex! Stop you fucking moron!" I hit his back. "Try to stop me. I dare you." I heard him say to Elias as he walked out and I kept my mouth shut. "I'm going to elbow your head if you don't put me down this second." I warned and heard him chuckle.

How's that funny?

"Rex!" I heard a yell from a girl when we walked outside. My mask was in my bag. Fuck.

"What are you doing?" I heard her say quietly and Rex walked past her. "I'll drive her. You bring Kelly to her house." The person he was speaking to didn't respond making me second guess who it is.
"No. I'm going to take her and you'll take Kelly, Rex. Your actual girlfriend, you know?" Rex put me down and I looked at Cameron.

"Fine." I heard him say. He chose her in the end, as always. "I'm capable of walking. You can drive your asses back home." I said as I crossed my arms and Rex went his hand through his hair. "Suit yourself." He said before walking next to the girl and not looking back. "You and I should have a talk soon, Arabella. Rex told me a few things." Cameron grasped my arm when I tried walking away.

"You're welcome in my place. Ask the location from Carmelo and don't let anybody else know but you and William." I said before he freed my arm and I walked away. I rubbed my eyes before taking fast steps forward. I looked inside my bag and saw my phone. I could call Carmelo to get me but I have my car at the bar.

I heard my phone vibrate and opened it. "Arabella?" I heard Carmelo in the other end. "I got kidnapped. You probably know. Do you have my car?" I asked as I kept on walking and a group of teenage boys driving honked at me before rolling down their window. I rolled my eyes and started walking faster .

"I have your car, I went to look for you. Send me your location." I sent him and he came about half an hour later.

Later on that day William got my number and texted me saying that they'll be here with Cameron tomorrow. I was half excited for that. "I haven't been getting other jobs lately. It's like people forgot about me." I said and Carmelo got my ice cream. He gave me a side eye to see my reaction and calmly put it down after reading my eyes. He grabbed another one instead.

No one touches my food and gets away with it.

"Harvey is just being a pain in the ass for everyone else but the Demolas. He doesn't even need money from what I've heard, he's just psycho." I narrowed my eyes. It doesn't matter if he needs the money, if he's strong enough he can poke on anyone as much as he likes to remove possible threats.

I'd do the same thing if I were him.

"There is one job but I don't know if I want it." I mentioned the guys name to him. It was from the guy at the club looking place. I went there when I was engaged with Rex. It was the guy who asked how 'much I am' and Rex threatened him. I don't see the huge problem though.

They don't know I'm Arabella.

"I'd take it. But that guy is tricky. You should be two steps ahead of him. If not just don't take it." I nodded and went back to my room.

The next day Will and Cameron came right after we had breakfast and the look on William's face as he entered my house was unforgettable. "Do you want another roommate? I can sleep on the ground." William said seriously as he touched his chest and I laughed. I gave him a hug and I don't know where I stand with Cameron so I just gave him a nod.

"Can we talk? Privately." Will said and I showed him my room. He let out a yell making me flinch and looked around the room for a weapon. "Kitty!" I touched my chest as I took a deep breath and sighed. "Oh it's definitely a she." He said after Sheliah started hissing at William. I laughed before laying on my bed and he sat next to me.

"How are you holding up?" I narrowed my eyes. "Who the fuck said I'm holding up?" He rolled his eyes before smiling. "Seeing Rex again. We didn't get to talk because you chose the perfect time to get drunk." I nodded at him. "I wasn't expecting it. So I didn't know how to react at all. I just stood still and my chest hurt. It felt like... Like I was being suffocated." I said staring at the wall and Will had a pout on his face when I looked at him.

"He doesn't like Kelly." I narrowed my eyes again. "Yeah, in fact he's always bothered by her. She breathes in his direction and he's upset." She must be good at other things than.

Speaking of fucking.

"I uh... I did something impulsive. I wasn't thinking and just..." horny. That's the word I'm looking for. "What?" He asked excitedly and I rolled my eyes before groaning. "You know how we got taken. I was angry, he was angry... We were both furious. One second we were fighting and next second..." You were riding him Arabella.

William clapped excitedly and I grimaced at him. He should be insulting me right about now.

Telling me I'm stupid and mentally challenged but he had a fat grin on his pretty face.

"Took you long enough to have angry sex with him." He said judging me.

He's not wrong. But I won't admit it.

"He has a girlfriend." I said rubbing my face. I just became 'the other girl'. "Uh, excuse me, she was the one who wanted a piece of him when he was with you. You know what? You both should drop Rex and date each other." I rolled my eyes when he smiled. "You just want all the guys for yourself. Selfish prick." I said and he looked offended. "I have a boyfriend. He might be annoying sometimes but at least he's loyal." He said as we got up together and I laughed before we walked back to the living room.

Carmelo was showing Will something and I sat on the counter next to Cameron.

"First of, I don't understand how you can be mad at me for leaving." I said placing my hand up and he raised his eyebrows. "I don't understand how it's rational for you to leave. You didn't tell anyone anything. You came from his mothers house and just left, Arabella. You have no idea how hard he looked for you, how hard he was on himself. You can't just tell me I can't be mad at you when you left without telling anyone anything." Cameron looked at me angrily.