A Legit story

A place, a time,

a person. Those were the things in my head. I'm manly I should know.

That's not the story, now for a legit story. That was the story. The legit story. The story that has every sentence that begins with "The." Besides this one and the next one I'm about to write.

If you're wondering why I skipped a line then I have a few thing to say to you. If you're not then you're probably thinking why I continue to write what I am writing right now. Do cows glow in the dark due to radiation? No? Tell me boy, have you been drink or better yet thinking of Senpai? You know you have. Now I guess you're curious on why I captalized Senpai. Well folks this is why We're here. By " We" I mean the NoticeMeSenpaiAssociation. Don't you wish that you're super hot senpai would just strip RIGHT NOW so you can run up to them and snap a quick pic and add it to your shrine? Let me tell you that I do. I once was a young Kohai in a large world with Senpai and Senpai's super hot Senpainess a long with Senpai's perfection. But you want to know what happen after Senpai found out about me? That's right she's the freaking queen of England! I took Senpai and told Senpai that I am Senpai's Senpai and Senpai is my sidehoe because I already have too many sidebaes and ExSenpai has to wait in line. All I ever wanted to do was for Senpai to draw me like one of her french girls and stroke my head while letting me lick Senpai's cheek but NO! I wasn't good enough until I became the pimp! I own all sidehoes like Mr.Noodle owns Elmo's closet.

Now to the point. Are you children looking for the approval and love of your Senpai? Does Senpai just not notice you? Do you have a shrine of your love and it's running low on items? Did you accidentally steal Senpai's toothbrush and then accidentally use it...again? Then you're at the right place! This book will allow you to not only get Senpai to notice you but also help you get your first restraining order! How cute! Do you believe another women/man is checking out YOUR Senpai and you find it unacceptable? Have you ever wanted to murder that person? Well don't worry We'll help you find the perfect way to commit such a crime and we'll even through in a free plungers!

Now please enjoy and watch Kade win the love of Sax Senapi and finally get Senpai to notice him.

I will most likely finish this part up with my famous quote,

" You're not eaten if you don't smoke that tha tha tha when Senpai is tatama with a happy rainbow."

I know this is a short freaking opening but I don't care! YOU DON'T OWN ME.

I too was a hungry man until I got car insurance. Thank you Wawa.

I'll show you all a good time... We're manly, we should know.