1

The traitor.

The time of separation.
The time where one feared the other.
While some that were lucky had a choice to either be feared or be the ones afraid.
These were called.

The prey
The pred
And the omnivores.

The prey lived as far from the predators that wanted to devour them as they were constantly haunted and slaughtered for the satisfaction of the predators.
The ones who hunted the herbivores were considered saviors to them while to the pred were evil pirates who the herbivores rightfully feared.

The ones that were feared the most were called prey hunters they always captured and were known for finding the rare prey and always making sure the meat was well. The group of pirates were wealthy and devious. The group contained some of the most dangerous predators and had unique skills to capture their prey.
But even so one group of prey always got away which, of course, made the pirate infuriated knowing that if they caught them their pride would be restored stronger than ever.
But for another reason as well...

Even so they devised a plan to get them all in their clutches.
A badger named oliver...

The wind blew across the ocean sea as a tall and fair white rabbit smiles across the sea as she sighs slightly nervous. Her jewelry she wore and crown on her head indicated royalty.
"Father, I'm not so sure we can trust this man,"she said, turning to the male next to her as he sighs he looked more professional and responsible than the smaller female. The taller rabbit sighs as he sits on a chair sipping tea.
"My dear don't you want to visit your grandmother?"he said as his wife nods as she takes a bite of a berry.
"Yes but he arrived a day after Hamus ,our original sailor, died doesn't that sound suspicious"she said . the father sighs.
"Look amya, I understand but he's our best chance,"said the wife of the king. The king nods as he turns to a smaller bunny who has bluish-brown fur and white tips walks over as she smiles softly.
"Your tea my king"she said softly as the king smiles.
"Thank you my dear your excused"he said as the small bunny nodded and walked away.
The bunny walks away as suddenly two hands with sharp claws land on her waist as she turns seeing the badger.
"Stop it"she sighs trying to get away before being turned around.
"Hey come on cottontail-"
"Don't call me that..."
"Why are you so cold?"
"I'm not, I just know you're not the man you claim you are,"she said, backing away. "A week before we left you slept with more than five woman"she protested. The badger sighs as he pinches his nose.
"If i was the only male in the word that wasn't a predator...would you give me a chance?"Oliver asks the small rabbit. She hums as she walks away deciding not to answer.

Later that evening the princess and the small bunny sat near the deck as the princess named amya sighs.
"I just want to make it home before grandma leaves us..."she frowns. The small bluish bunny rubs the forlorn princesses back as she smiles sadly.
"We'll be there in no time,"the bunny says. Amya smiles as turns , seeing something in the dark distance. Her eyes widened as a large ship came into view.

Pirates.

The ship was almost three times as large as a giant falcon swooping down to attack, picking up rabbits and hares and placing them into a bag. Before breaking the ship causing it to sink as a seal goes into the water to get any prey animals that were underwater. The bunny protects the princess as she stabs the falcon in the eye as he makes a pained cry before slapping her into the water but not before she hits her head on a barrel and loses consciousness.
The princess was shocked but before she could go save her friend the seal jumped and grabbed the princess as the ship sank and the innocent prey would be sailing away by the predators that captured them.
The large animals threw the rabbits and hares into the dungeon as they were locked up as the smaller bluish bunny was tied to a pole across from the cell.