Rooftop Chaos

"Why are we here, I need to practice Tae" jennie told. She was dragged by Taehyung on the rooftop, not having any idea of what is going on. They both were near the gate. "Close your eyes" he said and covered jennie's eyes with his hand.

Entering, jennie smelled the delicate but didn't said anything. Taehyung removed his hand "Tada~surprise"

"Waoh, you did this" jennie's jaw drop in awe, "We never had our first date, so I decided why not a small date"

"It's beautiful" jennie told giving her cute gummy smile. "First you my lady" Taehyung said bowing dramatically. "Being a gentleman....I like it" she murmured and Taehyung chuckled.

"Let's forget that we are competing with each other and have a peaceful date" Taehyung told sitting in front of jennie.

"Here i got you a wine" he told filling the classes with red wine. "We are still in school" she said "but who cares, you know me I love to break the rule"

"Cheers to our first date" both said in sync gulping the wine. There were steak for dinner. They were totally drunk. "Taehyung-shii I love you" jennie cooes "jennie-shii *burp* I am sorry" jennie frowned "I love you more" Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh my God holy shit" junkook closes his eyes watching Taehyung and jennie making out in the rooftop. "You're wasted Taehyung-shii" jungkook yelled.

"Kook did you saw Jennie unnie I can't find her" Lisa says coming upstairs "oh my gosh" she gasp watching the scene. Taehyung and jennie in their own little world. "We will be f**ked if any of the teachers saw this" Lisa said moving forward to break them apart.

"My love they are breaking us apart" jennie yelled. "Yah servant move your filthy hands from my princess" Tae yelled trying to move forward but failed badly because of the maknae moving him backwards.

"Servant me, I am saving your ass right now" Lisa gritted her teeth in anger but calmed herself knowing they are drunk and wasted.

"From when jennie unnie became heavy" Lisa panted can't carry her. "You're too fragile to carry me" jennie said giggling. "I can't do this" Lisa sighed giving up and gulped the wine bottle without thinking twice. Her throat burned "what the hell is this" she said rubbing her lips "it's terrible"

Jungkook saw her drinking the wine and put his hand on his temple frustrated. "There's two Jungkook" Lisa giggled. "This wine is too strong" he sighed calling for some help. "How did this happen" jimin asked carrying heavy Taehyung on his back.

"Don't ask me anything please" he said lifting drunk Lisa on his arm. "Wait I can hear footsteps" Rosè stopped. "Let me check." Everyone's eyes widened after looking at the scene. Tzuyu and suga was making out. "Eww, I feel like throwing up" Ella chimed too loudly.

Tzuyu stopped and turn her head to look the whole group standing, She blushed in embarrassment and ran away. Suga turned to the group with a deathly glare. "Did we f**ked up" jimin whispered. "I guess...yes" jungkook gulped. "Run" Ella shouted and everyone changed their direction to the practice room.