Chapter 1

Monday June 18th. Manhattan New York, 10:00am Monday June 18th, 2020. Manhattan, New York, 9:30am. At a nice house in Manhattan.

I woke up to my alarm going off, it was a song by the Hallows. I knew what time it was because obviously I was the one who set the alarm clock on my phone at 9:30 am. I also knew what day it was because I never wake up at 9:30am, I usually wake up at around 10:00pm because I was doing Online school for my Elementary school and also High School years. I grabbed my yellow iPhone from bedside my table which was at the right side of my bed and turned off the alarm even though I love the song but I need to get moving because I'm going off to Luner Academy University, this is the first time where I actually attend school in person, oh and I'm also gonna share a dorm with an absolute stranger as well. I get up and I walk over to my mirror that's hanging on my door. I see a person staring right back at me with Orange curly hair, beaming orange eyes brighter than the sunset, white shirt, grey comfortable sweatpants, and grey socks. I then walk over to my closet which is next to my door to the right and get a whole outfit which I put on my bed. I start to get dressed in an orange and black hoodie, black ripped skinny jeans, black old skool high top vans I then walk over to my drawer which is next to my closet and open it. I then grab a white and black checkered belt, I put it around my waist tight enough but comfortable, I then close my drawer slowly. I walk over my bedside table and put on my black semi thick rimmed Ray Bans glasses, I can finally see things perfectly now.

Monday June 18th, 2020. Manhattan, New York, 9:40am, In the kitchen eating.

I walk into the kitchen with my phone in my pocket, to see a plate of two pieces of toast with peach jam on top of both pieces. I without hesitation sit on a chair at the table in front of the toasts with jam. I started to eat the jam and noticed that the jam had a hint of basil which made it even better. The next 20 minutes consists of me eating toast with peach jam. It takes me a long time because I'm a slow eater, I like to savor my food thank you very much.

Monday June 18th, 2020. Manhattan, New York, 10:00am, leaving the kitchen and bathroom.

After I'm done with my toast I then grab my dirty plate and walk over to the sink where I place my dirty plate gently down because one time when I placed my plate carelessly I accidentally broke the plate. I turned around and headed to the bathroom which was outside of my room to the right. I walk into my bathroom and walk up to the sink, I check myself in the mirror and smile slightly at myself. I opened the medicine cabinet which was above the sink and grabbed my mint toothpaste and black toothbrush. I wet the toothbrush with the sink water and then I spread some toothpaste on it. I start to brush my teeth. When my teeth were whit as a white carpet that hasn't been stepped on I put the toothpaste and my toothbrush away in the medicine cabinet. I then turn on the sink and wet my face, I then get some face wash serum and massage it all over my face. I then wet my face off, tacking all the face wash off. I turn off the sink and then grab my black towel so I can dry my face. Once I'm done then I clean the sink and fold the towel up neatly.

Monday June 18th, 2020. Manhattan, New York, 10:20pm, In the bedroom, packing.

I walk out of the bathroom and walk into my bedroom. The first thing I do is grab my AirPods Pro charging case, put the Airpods into my ear. I then take my phone out, as I place my airpods charging case back on the bedside table. I put on Rock music because I'm edgy on the inside. I then throw my phone on the bed and kneel down next to my bed to get out 2 flatten up boxes from under my bed which I start to build them back up. I get up and grab my dark cyan duffle bag from my closet and start to put my dark colored clothes. I then crawl over to my drawer with my duffle bag and start to pack up all of my edgy pajamas, black socks, and different colored and designed boxers. I then zip up my dark cyan duffle bag with all of my force and push it next to the door. I get up and look around. I guess I didn't need those boxes after all. I then flatten them up and put them back under my bed. I then get my black and orange striped fuzzy blanket and place it on top of my dark cyan duffle bag. I take off my AirPods Pro and put them back into the charging case, which I then place into my duffle bag. I grab my phone and put it in my right back pocket.

Monday June 18th, 2020. New York, 10:20pm, In the living room with my mom and in a White Tesla Model X.

I sigh as I grab the straps of my duffle bag and carry it into the living room which was next to the kitchen to the right, they were both connected. Once I sat on the couch my dark black haired, skinny, pale, blue eyed, mom came walking down the stairs with a blank expression on her face. "C'mon, kid.." She said in her normal boring and rich voice. I then nod and get up again and carry my dark cyan duffle bag and walk outside. My mom followed me, as she tossed me the keys to her White Tesla Model X and proceeded to follow me outside. My mom opened the trunk and I placed my duffle bag while she opened the door to the driver's seat and sat on it, closing the door. I closed the trunk and I opened the door to the passengers side and sat in it. We both put on our seatbelts automatically. My mom then started the car with the car key, of course and started to drive to Luner University. It would take us about 4-5 hours to get to the University. I stay silent because everytime I say one word my mother cancels me on something and that something will probably be my dorm because of how expensive it is. If I don't get my dorm I would have to drive 4-5 hours getting to school and leaving from school and I don't want that because I also have some night classes and I need to study a lot.