Part 1

Once, there was only Nothing. Out of Nothing, a young girl, Safiya, was born, holding a loom and a magical bag full of endless silk. With that loom, Safiya began to weave. Her weavings undid themselves from the loom when finished, and plastered themselves onto wherever Safiya wished. And in this way, she created the world.

            She weaved the stars and the moon, with its phases.

            She weaved the bright and shining Sun and its surrounding planets.

            She weaved the Earth.

            She weaved the waves of the seas and the breeze of the land.

        Eventually, there were so many things to keep track of. She must weave the changing of the moon phases each second, and she must weave the pounding waves, and she must weave the slight breeze, and she must weave the shining of the sun. So, Safiya put the world on hold, and weaved twelve main supernatural weavers, each with their own loom and bag of endless silk. Her weavings came to life, and the weavers began to help her add on to her majestical world.

        Xari, the Shining One, is the weaver of the sun. She and her son, Gaileno, the Bright One, weave the sunrise and the sunset, the bright yellow light, and occasionally, to vary things up, a solar eclipse.

        Ehan, the Full Moon, is the weaver of the moon. His son, Mahtaab, the Little Moon, helps him monitor the moon phases and the lunar eclipses.

        Sagariyka, the Vast Ocean, is the weaver of the seas. She weaves the blue-green water of the sea, the frothy sea foam, the gentle or pounding waves, and the occasional tsunami. Her foster siblings, Ja'far, the Little Stream; Malinii, the Pouring River; Iyadoa, the Silent Pond; and Oyiki, the Small Sea, maintain the other bodies of water.

        Aithnae, the Great Fire, is the weaver of fire. She controls fire, the humans' greatest tool, and weaves scenes of blazing white fire, the orange flames in a firepit, and the blazing fingers across the forest.

        Kanaan, Keeper of the Forest, is the weaver of plants. He has three children: Ta'-ruva'ar, the Tall Tree; Ainiyuŕi, the Blooming Flower; and Pallav, the Budding Leaf. All four weavers have pet spiders, provided by the weaver of insects, to help them weave, as plants are quite abundant in amount.

        Fau'una, the Mind of the Animals, is the weaver of animals. Her job is great in scale, as she is in charge of all of the animals on Earth. Her helpers, Marlion, the Bird-Watcher; Mynhaski, the Fish Eyed; Ptilianae, the Scaled One; Siyana, the One of Two Worlds; Nymalia, the Animal with Hair;  Zoko'os, the One with Outside Bones; and Duthman, the One for the Others, weave all of the animals, from the blue whale to the tiniest ant.

        Stirling, the Little Star, weaves the stars. He works especially closely with Xari and Gaileno to create the stars. He was the first, and therefore oldest, weaver made by Safiya, even though his appearance may be young. He is also the wisest, having been there ever since the Earth was made.

        Iylis, the Fair One, and Paars, the Bound One, are the two main weavers that assist Safiya with her current special race, the humans. Iylis and Paars are the youngest, having been weaved when Safiya grew tired of the specimens living 450~440 million years ago, and caused the Ordovician extinction event.

        'Hadunik, the Innovator, is the weaver who creates all of our innovations. He caused humanity to develop the wheel and paper, among others. He is one of the leaders in an official system-club called EVolUtioN, which encourages species to evolve.

        Mila'ana, the Modern One, is the weaver of all things modern. For example, she created the idea of jeans and gave it to Levi Strauss, and she is responsible for the smartphone obsession. She is also a main leader in EvolUtioN.

        Gamble, the Old One, is the weaver of the lasting things. He weaved the democracy, which still stands today, and he weaved the musical instruments, not having changed much. He is a bitter rival of Mila'ana and EvolUtioN.

        However, these are not all of the creators of our world. Our color is formed by the Orchestra of Light, who plays the vibrant hues of red in the cardinal bird to the colorful sunset at night. Their conductors are the twins Lumina and Lumino. Each is a master conductor of light, and they rotate every other day, as conducting the Orchestra of Light is very tiresome.

        Sounds are created by the master artist, Logma, who draws each and every sound made in the world. The sounds of a base drum are painted as large, fluffy cotton balls. The sounds of foot stomping are painted as huge gym mats. He also has assistants, who help paint and record all of the sounds to be heard in the world.

        There are many more assistants and masters in the world of Nothing, so many that it would take hours to list them all. Just know that for each and every thing you see, hear, do, taste, touch, or think, someone is responsible for it. Even you are being monitored by officials – officials called Watchers. They monitor every living thing, making decisions for whether a tiger should have 19 stripes or 20, whether a flower should have 6 or 8 flowers, and whether you will get that book you really wanted. When you die, you are still being monitored, either in Nothing as an assistant, or off in space where you will find not one single thing.