Freddie Returns

There was something burning through the sky at two hundred degrees. It looked like Flash Gordon. Everyone in Britain was watching it. It was on the news. Then, there was a sound of 'EEEEEOOOOO'. Everyone repeated that. It happened again. Everyone knew who it was. Brian used his Brius powers to make Freddie land safely.

Freddie landed in Roger's back garden where a 20ft statue stood of Freddie himself. "I look fabulous as a statue, darling." He exclaims. Roger exits his house in a hurry. Brius used his powers again so Roger didn't look like Santa Clause and looked like Rogerina instead.

"Brian!" Rogerina shouted in anger. "What was that for?" He asked. Brius looked mad. The Prophet's Song started to play. "I am Brius," Brius spoke. "Not Brian... Brius." He told Rogerina. "Just because I look better in drag than you, doesn't mean you have to make me look like this forever!" He shouted.

Just then, Disco Deaky flew into Rogerina's garden. "Deaky!" Freddie exclaimed. "You've gotten old," He laughed. "So have you, Bri." He said, turning to Brius. "Could you please tell Brian to turn me back to my normal self." Rogerina asks angrily. "Of course, Darling." Freddie says.

"Brian, turn Roger into him... but make it him in the 70's." Freddie smirked. Brius used his powers again. Soon, instead of Rogerina, stood Roger Taylor from the 70's.

Gwilym Lee, the real Ben Hardy, Jow Mazzello, Rami Malek and the cardboard cutout of Ben Hardy all ran into Roger's garden, breathless. "We came here as fast as we could," Ben said. "Freddie?" He asked.

"Hello, Darlings." Freddie said. "It's wonderful to finally meet you." He continued. "You did an excellent job on the movie." They all smiled. "Brian, turn Deaky into himself from the 70's as well." Freddie said, turning to Brius. With a wave of his hand, Disco Deaky was standing in front of them with his bass and long hair.

"Aren't you going to transform yourself, Brian?" Freddie asked. Brius nodded and then 70's Brian May stood in front of them with his red guitar and curly, black hair. "Oh no." Freddie said. "I've got this feeling, I-I need to go, I'll be back soon." He said and, with that, got onto a bicycle and rode away.

When he had reached his destination, there stood Thanos. The Infinity Gauntlet was on Freddie's hand instead of Thanos's. "Oh no," Thanos whispered softly. "Hello, Darling." Freddie smirked. Another One Bites The Dust started to play. With a snap of his fingers, Freddie got rid of Thanos.

David Bowie dropped from a tree like Cedric Diggory, singing Ashes To Ashes. Peter Parker approached them nervously. "U-umm, could I- could I please have an autograph?" He asks them. "Of course, Darling." Freddie says, he tying a piece of paper and a pen form out of his pocket. Once he had signed it, he gave it to David, who had finished singing, to sign and then handed it to Peter. He smiled.

"I'm afraid I've got to go." Freddie said, getting back on his bike. Bicycle Race started playing and Freddie rode back to Roger's house.