Still Here

Once upon a time, there lived a beautiful princess, called Princess Nova. She was orphaned as a child, and built a kingdom from the ground up. It was a steady kingdom, normal. She invited everyone to live there, and loved everything. She was happy.

She was even more happy when she met a page, that was called Henry. He might be a page, but to Nova he was a prince. They fell in love. They earned each other's trust. They spent so much time together, they were inseparable. But one day, he left. Without a word. Without saying goodbye.

Nova was heart broken. She stopped talking to everyone. Even her subjects. She stopped governing the kingdom. Pretty soon, everyone left. She was truly alone. She spent all of her resources on building higher walls. After sometime, the walls reached the clouds. All she wanted was to be left alone.

Not really though. No one ever wants to be alone. Building those walls were the very thing that gave her severe depression. She had thoughts of quitting. She planned to jump off the tallest building in her kingdom. After all, no one ever heard of her anymore, so no one could possibly notice. But something held her back. Some force had stopped her. But I don't think she even knew what that was.