The Newbie

Dani's POV :

I woke up, groggily, from being disturbed by my nap. I turn off my alarm, on my phone. I get out off bed and grab my towel and head to my shower. I take my shower then get dressed.

What you are wearing: A grey t-shirt, over-sized because why not?, some black joggers, a Tiffany, baby-blue-greenish color jumper, and black sneakers.

 I head downstairs and grab breakfast. As I got breakfast, I heard someone talking. I walk into the living room. I see my father, his gang and three people, tied up. I don't really care as I take one of the hostages' hand. I grab their hand and pull them up. I take off the restrains and get them to dance with me. I father says in order to lead the gang, I must find a lover. The way I decided to find who is best for me, I must dance with them. If they try and leave, I don't pick them. If they try and scream, I kill them. If they stay and dance with me, I will pick them. The last person who stayed, ended up dead because they flirted with one of the members. I started dancing with them but it felt different than the other times I've danced.

I felt different. Like this was the first time I've ever danced. It felt complete. I felt like I had to protect this person with all my might. I don't want to let this person ever leave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dani's POV:

I went on stage and danced my heart out. After my dances, I went home to see Hollie (The hostage you danced with) on my bed. She looked so peaceful, asleep. And even wearing my clothes! Which... were too big for her. I love to wear baggy clothes so if it didn't fit me, I doubt it would fit her. I got changed into some comfy clothes. I grabbed one of my stuffed animals, from my shelf of plushies, and laid down in bed with Hollie. I pulled Hollie closer to me while hugging Chyna, my stuffie, and I was quick to fall asleep.

A/N: Thank you all for reading the first chapter of DANCING DOLLIE. The rest of the chapters should become more entertaining as the story continues. I'm sorry if this chapter was boring. I have tried my best as this is the first chapter of a story I've written in ages.