Foreword

.

Hello.

 This is my second book on Wattpad. If you're here from Arazun, thank you for checking out my second work. If you're a completely new reader of my works, thank you for giving this a shot! 

Before we begin this journey, I would like to say a couple of things: 

1. This book is a work of fiction, the actions of the BTS casts members do not represent them in real life. 

2. This book is very dear to me, especially my main lead. As Tora from Arazun often receives a lot of hate, I hope the same does not happen to Aria. She's a person, with all her flaws and mistakes, she's irrevocably her and although you may not agree to all her actions or opinions — I do hope you respect her and do not slander her in the comments. 

3. Please do not steal any of my ideas of my work! Theft of creativity won't make you any better of a writer. 

4. I do not expect votes or comments from you, my dear reader! But if you want to let me know your thoughts about my work, please do leave a message on my board, I always more than happily check those. 

Thank you so much for reading this, I'm so glad to have you join my in this ride! 

Much love, 

-Imzy x 

"a dancer dies twice — once when they stop dancing, and this first death is the more painful." 

—Martha Graham—