𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 ~ 𝑜𝑛𝑒

This is my first book so tell me what you think abou it, oh and ty to whoever is reading this, ty.

     First of all, Hermione is 15 with a desire of Draco Malfoy, he's also 15. She has kept that a secret for more than 2 years, she thinks that if she asked him out he would reject. Because you all know Hermione is in Gryffindor, and Draco is in Slytherin so really do you see that coming together, no right. Hermione loves Draco but there's no way to ask Draco to be her boyfriend. Every time she tries to Harry or Ron bother her so now there's no way to ask. Hermione loves "Care For Magical Creatures" that's a class in Hogwarts, she also loves "Arts & Crafts" just like her best friend Luna Lovegood. Hermione calls Luna Looney Lovegood but their best friends so Luna allows it. IF YALL DIDNT KNOW RON LIKES HERMIONE BUT WHOS GONNA TELL HIM THAT SHE LIKES SOMEONE ELSE.

     Hermione Granger is intelligent, curious, brave, etc. Granger is the most intelligent person you'll ever meet. Granger is a good person/kid she listens to teachers she gets every spell right. Luna she is more creative, looney, retro-y, caring for animals just like Granger. Hermione goes home and in the night she usually has a hard time going to bed, because she's always is thinking of Draco. Even when she try's she can't get her mind off him.

     Only if Hermione knew.....

Draco always loved Hermione but never had the guts to say something. But everyday Draco walked past Hermione he'd get butterflies in his stomach, and blush. He would say something it's just that he's to afraid/scared she'll say NO. Draco is a Malfoy, selfish, mean, rule-ing, bossy, and all of the above. But Draco is not he loves kindness, creativity, creatures, but he can't do that in front of his family he'll be humiliated, and get punished for saying he likes those things. Draco never loved all the bad stuff that his dad did even when his dad started working for Voldemort. Dracos favorite class is "Potions & Charms". That's his favorite.

Draco was never one to fight, he had a small group but that's all. Draco had kept a secret from his friend group, he told himself he would never ever tell anyone about how feels about Granger. Draco didn't know that Hermione liked him back. He thought everyday that she liked Ron, or Harry, that's why his always mean to them. Malfoy loved spells his favorite is ("Muffliato").

He uses that one certain spell, whenever Ron or Harry try to get into his and Hermione's conversation. Draco has never been rude to Hermione but, everyone had a little thinking that he was never rude to her because, he wanted her to like him for be a nice guy.

     Hermione and Draco loved sitting next to each other when they had lunch, and dinner. They both loved their chocolate frogs. When Hermione went to the library she'd see Draco right there with his blue eyes off white hair his slytherin scarf she stared and watch as he would read and take notes. Hermione got to distracted once and didn't even read through the the whole library period. Draco was one to always read and read and just read, he loved it he even read every single book in the library. But obviously he couldn't tell his mom and dad because they are really rude and they wouldn't want him to be a soft-ie. So he kept it a secret from his mom, and dad as long as he could. Hermione was one of the best readers out there her favorites were about economics, creatures, and etc. Draco had once tried to tell Hermione that he likes her it's just he doesn't have the time or, guts to say it.

Hermione was one to say that if you can't do work you can't do anything in life. Hermione always loved to study she never once had gotten a low score on one of her tests. She knew every answer that you would tell her, she said just read every book in the library, and that's all. She didn't like getting bothered by people why'll she was busy/taking a test so she would put up a sign that says ("STAY AWAY IM KIND OF BUSY HERE EVEN POTAAAAHHH"). Hermione is at the top of the class she gets 4.0's every single year, she's never got no lower then a A on her grades. Granger loved school she always wanted to be something successful when she grew up, that's why she studies hard so that she has the opportunity to graduate, and find herself somewhere successful. Draco is at the top of his class but he doesn't get 4.0's he gets over 3.0's - 3.50's that's for sure.
He loves playing Quidditch with Potter, and Weasley.

Draco never thought of liking Granger when he was younger, Draco loved doing Herboligy with Hermione. Granger never liked anyone like how she loves Draco, and Malfoy feels the same way about Hermione.

Draco is working hard to make a song for Hermione so that he can tell her to be his girlfriend. Hermione has been hanging out with Harry, and Seamus. If y'all didn't know Harry is Gay and he is secretly dating Seamus. And same with Seamus, Seamus and Potter have been caught kissing by Hermione. Y'all don't wanna know what happens in the night with them two. Yea y'all just hear the bed rocking back and forth, back and forth. If you guys wanna be specific Harry is top Seamus is bottom.
Okay no more taking about S*X, Hermione was too afraid so to ask Draco out, so Hermione just went to go have slumber party's with Harry, and Seamus. Hermione also usually went to them so she can get her mind off of Draco. Draco usually just pictures him and Hermione together, as a couple. They obviously had to keep their romance secret whenever it becomes a thing, they'll have to keep it a secret only Ron, Harry, and Seamus got to know if they are dating. Oh and Ron is Straight he's in love with Hermione Granger their not dating cuz Hermione loves someone else has a desire for someone else other then Weasly.

[that's all for now I will be doing more later{
[why u still here go read another fanfic]