Chapter 1

One day Bobby and Bertram where having an excellent cup of tea.

"Phycadelic tea is my favorite." said Bertram.

"What tea?" exclaimed Bobby as terds fell out of his ears at an alarming rate. The turds squashed into the floor while berty werty stared in shock.

"Well it's ok we have Charlie's mouth to pick up my turds" Charlie appeared in the chair below Bobby's booty hole. A piano fell through the ceiling onto bertram, making a string of earwax burst out of his ears and hit charlie in the eyes.

"Delicious!" Charlie said" ear wax is my favorite snack!" As the musty yellow gew slid down her face in to her gapping mouth "how ravishing!" Berty werty exclaimed. Berty them let out a large belt, as Bobby held Charlie up like an AK and pointed her at Berty. Charlie then proceeded to shoot the shitwax at Berty.

Afterwards, Gabe busted in the room through an open window successfully hurtling his body mass at Bobby's huge stomach and disappearing into his fat causing bobby to double his body weight from gabes body.

Double Bobby wobby waddled over to berty wertys lifeless body, berty had died from the impact, he then placed a giant shit on berty wertys head as an offering to the gods of shitland.

Suddenly Gabe and bobby and Charlie were transported to shitland. As a peace offering upon arrival they all got the gawk gawk 9000. (shit gods resemble Amy ) gabe's body materializes out of bobby's stomach fat, screaming "ERADICATE ALL SHIT LORDS!" successfully declaring war on the shit gods in the land of shit.

Gabe then went to his homeland of pissheads and shouted to the people of pissland "we are now at war with the shit lords!"

Gabe then pissed upon his people to resemble good fortune in the Great War of Piss Shit. 

Bob stood upon Gabe and shoved him into his neck fat trapping him. "Gabe u silly goose I can't talk to your piss like that"says Charlie. Bob then turns to the shitland lords and sucks them into hiss ass.

The shitland lords who are a hoard of Amy's collectively create a whirlpool of shit and successfully escape bob's asshole.

With the shit tornado Amy used her shit powers to smash Bob into oblivion. Amy then picked up Charlie and flew into space creating a magical planet of shit.

Gabe and Bobby now deceased they are transported to the late Berty s stomach under the piano. Amy and Charlie fly almost all the way to the destination when Charlie vomits the rest of the shitwax at a moving object in the distance.

The moving object forms into two rapidly moving objects and open a closer look, charlie noticed that one of them is a hurdling teddy who is clutching her camera by her big toes.

Teddys fat volumptuous toes had hamburger grease spilling out from under her toenails the little grease balls formed into bullets. Teddy used her telekinesis to move the bullets into the camera. As her toenails clicked the camera grease bullets shot out at Amy and Charlie.

While Charlie deflected the bullets with her vomit the second object came into view. Amy looks closer and realized the object is Jessie "HEEY jEssIe oOoooOoo" blares Jessie sining the theme song.

Jessie is sharting her way through space, the stench being extremely nauseating and causing the og amy shit lord to pass out from the stench. Everyone starts to become sleepy from jessies shart smell.

as jessie's reek spreads through space the people around her fall prone as they lose consciousness. charlie's eyes flutter as the last thing she sees before closing them is the fluffy shart floating in space.

Later Charlie wakes up in a large test tube covered in a smelly fluid that taste like B O somehow Charlie could breathe in the fluid. Suddenly two aliens that look like burnt tree stumps come out of a door to the left of the lab Charlie's tube was in. The burnt stumpies started talking in a strange language when they noticed Charlie was awake.

"Beep bop bedepop" says alien 1 as he points to a tube containing zuri. Charlie then emit s a brain wave to alien 2 indicating the end of humanity.

The two alien's suddenly jump each other's bones to recreate another intelligent alien out of the two of them. The alien is product of incest and therefore is messed up, therefore ruining their whole plan of eradicating humanity. The alien's language turns verbal as the bird like shrieks fill the lab and zuri and charlie's tubes break open.

Authors Note:
Apologies if this made you loose braincells. You're welcome if this made you gain braincells.