[Chapter One~Changes]

Dull icy blue eyes scanned the room, examining the room full of college students. He stared at the black board as the teacher wrote down the notes. Mindlessly typing the notes without looking down at the keyboard. No point im double checking, he already knew the information, he only wrote the noted so they teacher wouldn't yell at him for doing nothing; like they had previously done.

The boy had blond hair snd three whisker like scars on each cheek. It's the one thing that reminds him of his parents death. He hates looking at them, so he wears gauze over them. He doesn't care if it looks dumb, he doesn't want to see the scars the killer of his parents made.

Sighing the blond stoped typing as he begun placing his things in his bag. The teacher noticed this and called him out.

"Uzumaki, why are you packing your bags. Class is not over" the blond stared on with dull eyes, making eye contact he replies, voice void of emotions, face as stoic as ever 'because the bell is about to ring' he resumed packing his bag. And within a matter of seconds; before the teacher could respond, the bell rung signaling the end of the lecture. The boy stood, grabbing his bag and walked out of the class. Ignoring the curses the teacher spewed.

"Naruto!" The blond stopped walking and turned to face the person who called his name. He saw his only friend, Sai, well I wouldn't say friends; the more over tolerated each other and often offered the other company. Naruto understood Sai's pain and Sai understood Naruto's. They stuck together because they know sometimes the nightmares are too much. In all reality they don't really talk. More over just offer a listening ear if needed; offering company so the other doesn't feel alone. 'Sai' Naruto greeted with a small smile, though Sai knew it was fake. They could never slip something past the other. Both of their smiles were fake. But that was okay; you shouldn't expect real smiles from those that are haunted by nightmares of their families murders.

"Come over later?" Sai questioned, though it was more of a confirming of plans. When they moved to college they got apartments in the same complex. Naruto nodded and turned back around and walked away, on his way to work. He didn't really need to work, after all his parent left him a fortune, but he kept that in savings; for whenever he finally settled down, his adoptive parents, Tsunade and Dan, often gushed of him adopting babies and what not; knowing he was gay they didn't expect him to marry a girl for their sake. And though Naruto doesn't form any real relationships, he doesn't understand them anymore, he knows that his adoptive parents are special to him. He owes them his life. He would die for them. Though he'll deny it anytime mentions it. They all know he cares for them, even if he's not sure of it himself.

Dark brown eyes glared angrily at the group in front of him. He was pissed, if that wasn't already clear, he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Sakura, Ino, Sasuke" he started, voice cold as if demanding respect; which in a sense he was. These maybe his friends but running a mafia you have to be strict when they mess up. They have to understand what they did wrong. 'It was a simple mission, what could you have done wrong!' He raised his voice, causing them all to flinch slightly. Sasuke straightened up almost immediately and spoke up, void of any emotion; like it should be when reporting 'When scouting the area Danzo snuck up on the girls and took them, I had to stop the mission to retrieve them. But when I came in contact with Danzo he shot at us and ran off. Luckily their were no casualties, the only injuries were a sprain and a grazed bullet wound, I'm sorry Shino' the brown haired male took a deep breath, if it was anyone else, in his mafia that is, that addressed him by his name he would have snapped. But these three helped him run the Mafia so he didn't mind. They deserved just as much as respect as he does.

"Alright, next time girls. Keep your guards up, weapons drawn at all times" Shino said sternly. Taking another deep breath he spoke again 'By the way, later we're heading over to Sai's, but he said something about having a friend over there two, so remember. No talking of the Mafia. He may trust him but he's not ready to tell the boy. Got it!' They all nodded.

"Ahh, Naruto. I was wondering when I'd see you again" a male with long black hair said and the blond walked into the cafe that he worked at. Ignoring the male he went to the back and started changing into his uniform.

"You know the boss is going to tell at you for those gauze again" The same male from earlier said as he popped his head through the changing room.

"Itachi" thr male hummed in response. 'I really don't care' Naruto straightened his tie and leaving to go to the front and work the till. After work the blond changed back into his previous clothes, which was just a white tank top, and some black skinny jeans, with white high tops.

"Naruto, I was waiting" the blond turned his head to see Sai leaning against the wall. The blond hummed before following the raven to hus apartment. 'By the way, a few of my friends will be there' The blond stopped walking and stared at his friends back.

"Sai-"

"No, I may not be much better but, you can't be aline forever. For me. Just this once please at least meet them" Sai turned around. Pleading eyes boring into Naruto's dull eyes. The blond would be lying if he said he wasn't shocked. The male infront of him was different. The male he knew to have no emotions - or just never showed them, much like himself, was pleading with him. And something pulled at his heart; I couldn't quiet explain it. And though, much to the blonds dismay, something was nagging at him to go anyway. Which was weird as the blond has never liked people. Sai was ine of the very few people he was okay with being around. Being surrounded by people, not that he'll ever admit it, always sent the boy into a mini panic attack. It's one of the reasons his parents were so worried about him going to a college across the state.

"Alright fine" the blond sighed in defeat. Sai smiled at him, a real smile that surprised the blond, as he had realized that his only friend has changed to much. 

I did not realize half the chapter had been deleted😐