STAY

That day I yelled and shouted chasing the car   but I tripped and fell.

I remember the pain in my voice.. calling him telling him to stay.. 

[Cat noir]  he sounds so familiar.. bugaboo   I'm sure things will get better..  

*cat noir kisses her hand gently* 

[Ladybug]  thank you kitty well I gotta go... 

[Cat noir's POV] "( I can't let her leave there's no way I'm letting her go now!")

[Cat noir] m'lady wait!! Don't  leave me ! Just STAY!! 

*cat noir chases ladybug down the street and follows her home* 

[Ladybug] cat noir.. please  dont follow me you know are identies have to remain a secret..!

[Cat noir]   on this occasion  dont see me as chat..   I'm so close to you for the first time..

[Ladybug]  fine.. I want to offer you this dance my chat but it will be the last time for me..

*ladybug and catnoir spend their  24 seconds  dancing in the rain together*

[Ladybug]  .. you remind me of someone cat noir..

[Cat noir] your so familiar  yourself m'lady..

*cat noir grabs  ladybugs waist and pulls her closer *

*cat noir hums to I won't hold you back*

[Ladybug] hey! I know that song... that reminds me of someone even more..

*its starts raining * 

[Cat noir]  ... where almost about to transform but it's raining so..  here.. take it..

*ladybug stares at the umbrella  and it reminds her more of adrien * 

*ladybug smiles and takes the umbrella  but it closes in her face*

*ladybug and cat noir laughs a bit *

[Cat noir]  .. wow you really are like someone I know.. this has happened  before.. 

[Ladybug] see you Tomorrow  kitty...

*cat noir kisses  ladybugs hand* 

*they walk away in the distance *