Chapter 1

Every heart has 4 parts. When those 4 parts are filled completely or when your emotions start to become your weakness, it is sure to break one day. By filled, I mean by emotions. Emotions feel good at a time but slowly if you start accumulating them in your heart...they are sure to burst one day. This is what is called harsh reality in the world of emotions. 

Now, that doesn't mean you have to keep your heart empty. Well, if your mind is asking you what to do then...don't worry. In today's world, people's hearts break because they live in a world of fantasy. They never think about parting. If you call this a harsh reality, then I won't stop you from calling it this. And of course, emotions can't be controlled. Then what to do? Give yourself some space. Separate happiness from sadness. It will hurt at first, but then it will become better slowly. Try changing your focus from one thing to another if you feel hurt. Master your emotions by recognizing them. 

Talk to someone or maybe try crying it out if you feel relaxed after it. Emotions aren't easy to overcome.

A girl I knew lived with her grandparents for almost 13 years and with her uncle and aunt for a quite long time too. She didn't know when her emotions turned into her weakness. She couldn't bear to part with them. She became completely dependent on them. Until, one day the so-called harsh reality hit her badly. Even though she had to leave them for a good cause, she still couldn't bear it. Crying and letting it all out was the only solution at that time to stay calm. Her soul and body tore apart. Though her body was at one place, her soul was in a different place. After a few months she became used to it and her emotions became stable and wouldn't cry so easily. 

Therefore, I advise you to control and master your emotions beforehand so that they don't hit you so hard later.

 BE STRONG FOREVER. <3

There will always be someone who loves you for you!