Prolouge

"Snow...snow...you have a power to create snow?" Jack asked as he begin to walk closer to Elsa.

"Uhh..." she nervously bit her lower lip and look upon the sky playing with her fingers.

"I understand which is why, the moon brought me here. To guide you to the path you are walking from." he said smiling at her making Elsa look at Jack.

"You can create frost right?" she asked feeling comfortable of what Jack said.

"You bet, and l am now a Guardian!" he said playing with his Wooden Stick on the ice.

"You can visit my Kingdom if you wish. My people there are nice" she said forming a smile on her lips. Jack step back realizing he was infront of a Royal Blooded.

"Y-your a.....Princess??" he asked, feeling she was already taken or something.

"No, l'm the Queen of Arendelle" she said starting to form her royal poise.

"Oh....S-so your already married?" he once again asked making Elsa slightly smile.

"Not at all" she said and making her way home making Jack follow her.

"Your alone?" he asked while walking, he also saw Elsa's hand was covered with gloves.

"Nope, l have a sister who was engaged with Kristoff. He's a nice guy and l know he can take good care of her" she said almost cough making her remember things.

"I want to see your Kingdom" Jack said almost getting really excited, thinking Arendelle might be cool.

"That's great, my horse will be at the Acacia Tree" Elsa said covering herself with her arms crossed on her chest.

Jack notice it so he came closer to Elsa and Hug her Tightly making Elsa Blush.

" how do you feel? Warmer?" he asked, Elsa just Nod and look at the way so she can see where was the Acacia Tree.

"I can see my horse, its over there!" Elsa said pointing her finger on a White Horse.

They both walked to the horse, Jack was Amazed by its Golden Hair, gold horse shoe, Ash brown eyes.

"Wow, your horse is Stunning" he said playing with the horse hair. Elsa hop in the back of the horse and form her royal poise.

"Hop in, Jack" she said placing her hand on the back of her. Jack quickly hop in and they make their way to Arendelle.

A/N: Hello Everyone! It is great to make a Story, especially when it is related to Jelsa! ^_^ Hope you Like my Prolouge.

Elsa__