Hungry.

Joseph was walking around the manor to look for something to eat. "I'm so hungry." He mumbled to himself, He walked into the kitchen and eyed a lemon on the counter. You were just laying there, like a normal lemon and Joseph picked you up. "Hmm? What's this?" He asked as he peeled off your lemon skin. He took a bite of you and instantly spat you out. "EW! This is sour!" He began to search for water and threw you on the ground. He found a glass of water and began lapping it up like a dog. He then found you and began to stomp on you. "I despise you dumb fruit." He then proceeded to stomp on you as Michiko saw him "Joseph, what are you doing?" She asked as she saw Joseph squishing you. "Tell me Michiko, what is this ugly thing?" Joseph demanded as he held you in his hand. "Uh Joseph, that's a lemon." Michiko said as Joseph threw you onto the ground. "I hate lemons." He said as his voice grew in anger. Michiko handed him some dumplings as she looked at him with a very concerned look on her face as she went back to her room.
Actually, why are you even reading this? Joseph isn't someone i'd have a crush on but whatever floats your boat I guess... Also this fanfic shows that Joseph will never love you.

😐📸