New Transfer?!

(Just a quick A/N b4 we  begin! Toritsuka is in Saiki's class in this au meaning we transfer to class 3. Also I am trying to write multiple POV's be proud of me /j) (Y/P/N= Your preferred name, shortened to Y/N the rest of the story)

Toritsuka POV

We have a new transfer today. God, I hope she's hot! "Alright class, we have a new transfer." The teacher said. A girl came in. A very cute girl came in. "I'm F/N L/N. But please, call me Y/P/N." "Hey Y/N!" The whole class cheered. "Go sit next to Toritsuka, Y/N." I raised my hand and waved it.  She made her way over to the empty seat next to me, her skirt fluttering as she walked. She did a little wave as she sat down, then resting her head on her desk. Her face was facing toward the board, yet her eyes weren't. She was fixated on something else, but I couldn't tell. I would have asked a ghost or a spirit to tell me what her eyes were so concentrated on, but we were in the middle of the class and I don't have the ability to talk to ghosts via telepathy. That's someone else. Saiki. 

Y/N POV

Gah. Why did I have to transfer into a class with so many unique people? I heard there were 3 psychics in this class. But nooo, there had to be other... weirdos. I saw a former delinquent (best boy ifehfewh), a stereotypical hero complex, and your local idiot. I assumed the dude with pink hair and some weird antenna was one of them. But who could be the other tw-So you're the fourth? Good grief. It was much more peaceful when I was the only one. That thought stood out. I couldn't tell who it was coming from though. My head jumped up, startling... what was his name? Tostitos? Toritos? Toritsuka. Toritsuka! I didn't like doing this, as it always took a while. But I needed to figure out who that was. I focused on every head in the class, making my telepathy focus on them and me only able to read their mind instead of everyone's within a 200 meter radius. I reached the pink haired one. Everybody else's thoughts were weird as hell. There was this dude with a buttchin, a really...exotic... hairstyle, who was only thinking "Banana.". I guess I know who has their priorities in check.

Another one, who was just happy nobody found out about their delinquent past, and the other one that was interesting was just some weirdo talking about Dark Reunion, Jet Black Wings, and Black Beat. Whatever the hell any of that is. I focused on the pink haired kid's mind. What? Get out of my head. Telepathy is my thing. Good grief. Yup. That was him.  I found one. Yay. Now who could the other two be? The one with the hero complex? Maybe it's not just a hero complex. Maybe he's one of them.  But, I doubt I'll ever find out. Hero complex means sticking with it. You won't be finding out anything, so I'll just tell you. He doesn't have powers. I helped him once, now he is sure he has real powers. There goes that creepy-ass voice again. Seriously, who the hell are you? My name is Kusuo Saiki. I'm one of the psychics you're looking for. Thanks, genius, I already figured that one out. Let me be frank. Who are the other two? Find them. I'm not helping you. And besides, just a word of advice, you'll regret meeting them. Fine, jackass, I will. 

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Class was over. I am going to actually talk to that...kid. Saiki, I think. "Hey." You must be the one who was talking to me during class. "Mhm. Disappointed?" Why should I have expected anything or be disappointed? I know what you're thinking, so I know what you're really like. "And? What do I have to hide? Those porno magazines. "Eh? You can tell? I didn't think about them at all though! You were before you walked in. "So what don't you know?" A voice interrupted our semi-conversation. "Saikii! You talking to the new chick?" It was.. Toritsuka. I told her about my powers. Or, rather, she found out. "Ehhh!? Already? She just got here!" She's one too, dumbass. "Wait, what!?" Toritsuka pointed at me, then back at Saiki, then back at me. "You're making a fool of yourself." I said, crossing my arms. "I didn't think  a quiet, self-absorbed jerk like you could have two pretty girls talking to you." Wow. I always knew he felt this way, but I didn't think he'd say it to my face. I have to admit, this stings. "So, Y/N, are you free?" Use your own personality. "Come on Saiki! She's really hot and I need to make a good first impression!" (Toritsuka) "What do you mean?"  (You) "You can hear me too?!" (Toritsuka) "Yeah, doofus. Now what do you mean?  And when, you, Saiki, said 'use your own personality', what did that mean?" (You) "Ah, one of my abilities is summoning ghosts." (Toritsuka) "Wait, that's really cool. Okay, two down. One more." (You) 

ANDDDD thats the end! W/C: 871 this one is short but so are my wednesdays ;( the only days i can write unless i have a snowday :) anyways peace out