Party, Fun, LOVE & Radio... (A Big Time Rush Love Story)<3

Hey! How's everyone's night going? This is mine and Payton's first story together but i really didn't do much except start it, edit and add some details, so give her the credit. Please comment, vote, express your opinion.... Anything! Thanks guys and happy reading! 

Xoxo- Katie!

“No way!” I scream jumping on my best friend.

“Yes way!” He screams back, picking me up and spinning me around in a hug. 

My amazing best friend Carlos scored front row seats to my favorite band We The Kings!

“I can’t believe you got them.” I say looking at them like a kid in a candy store. It was my gold at the end of the rainbow and seeing them brought a huge grin upon my face.

“I’m just awesome like that!” He says admiring the smile he had planted on my face.

“Yes you are! Oh my gosh Carlos!!! THANK YOU!!!” I say going in for another hug, yet this time it takes longer to pull away.

“You’re welcome.” He whispers in your ear.

“I’ll pick you up later tonight and we’ll be on our way.”

“Awesome! I’ll see you then.” I say as we sadly break the embrace.

       With that being said he lets his self out of my apartment. I couldn’t help but be amazed. I head into my room to find the perfect outfit. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. Shortly after there is a knock on my door and I know Carlos has arrived. What I didn’t know was Carlos wasn’t the only one going. He brought along his three bandmates and their guitar player. Kendall, Logan, James, and Dustin. I knew Kendall and Dustin, but had not properly been introduced to James or Logan. As I open the door I see a limo with five guys stretched out across it. Kendall with his legs crossed slightly shyly smiling at his feet. When the door opens he looks up and smiles showing me his brightly colored eyes and revealing his white teeth. Dustin on the other hand was posing like he was flying. That boy always knew how to make me laugh. James on the other side of him was laughing with his hands stuck in his front pockets. Logan and Carlos on the other hand were doing some awkward kind of dance that's when I realize that it was actually Kendall who knocked on my door because he was the closest.

“What’s going on here?” I say looking each guy in the eye before moving to the next..

“Welcome to your multiple dates.”  Carlos says inferring to the guys.

“What’s up with that?” I question.

“Well…” Kendall says coming up to me and taking my hand.

“Your single, we're single. You’re ready to mingle and we're ready to mingle. Your pretty were….” He stutters

“We’re pretty.” Dustin says taking my other hand. The other guys look at him in a strange way before laughing.

“I thought James was the pretty one.” I joke.

“No one said I wasn’t.” He laughed coming up to me. He opened the door to the limo and gestured for me to get in. Kendall and Dustin let my hands go and i swiftly move into the sleek black leather. The boys climb in and rummage around, so now Kendall on my left with his arm around my shoulder and James on the right. Carlos in front of me in the single chair while Dustin and Logan on the sides. I was acting shy still trying to understand what is going on around me. I may have know Carlos for a couple years now, but i was never treated like this. 

“So..?” Kendall says trying to break the silence.

“So what?” I say as James takes his hand in mine.

“How much do you like We The Kings?” He asks awkwardly.

“A lot actually.” I say with a crocked grin on my face.

“Well what’s your favorite song?” Dustin questionly adds.

“Check Yes Juliet.” I smile. 

“Oh really?” Kendall says in a devious voice.

“Yep but Party Fun Love & Radio is a close second.” There was nothing to add to that one. 

“You know Kendall can play Check Yes Juliet pretty well?” Dustin says taking my hand from James.

“Yeah, did you know I’m not that dumb.” I say slapping his hand playfully.

“Hey, hey wait tell after the concert so I’m not in the middle of the slap fight.” James says throwing his hands up in the air and forcing Dustin to sit back up straight. 

“Why James, when did you turn into a chicken?” Carlos asks trying to keep down his laughter.

“I never said I did, I just don’t want to be slapped in the face tonight.” He says in a cocky attitude.

“No need to be cocky.” Carlos quickly responds. 

“What can I say, you have to risk it to get the biscuit.” James says making everyone laugh except Logan.

“Hey Carlos?” I say when we get out of the limo.

“What’s up pretty lady?” He asks turning around to face me.

“Why has Logan been so quiet and shy tonight? I thought he was loud and crazy like the rest of ya’ll?”

“He might like you. I don’t know he’s a flirt though, so he would have started flirting with you. That's kind of weird that he has been quiet.... Oh well, come on, lets go have fun.” He says grabbing my hand as we take off running to catch up with the rest of the guys. 

           Was Carlos's intentions true? Did Logan like me? A well know flirt comes off shy.... That's kind of strange, right?