Are you Marcus?

(song is epic ¬.¬ duh) Running through the halls, trying to find him. What use is it? I saw him die. A kid in the hall way with ice cream. Im thankful for my skin tight black suit. And my mask. I walk out of the room, stopping the child. Before i know what im doing, i grip the innocent boy by the neck. 

"I WANT MY MOMMY! GET OFF ME!" He shreiked. Tears welled up in my eyes. I was killing a child. I was so desperate to find him, that i now began to kill children, asking

"are you marcus?" i whispered, as the tears ran down my mask, falling off. The boy stopped crying, and struggling. 

" My mommy told me of you. Please dont kill me! I dont know any marcus! ive been a good boy!" hot tears ran down my cheeks, msotly in anger. i ran to the office, where the purple man stood. i threw him the kid. 

" isnt he a bit too fat for the suits?" he muttered. i knew i wasnt in control. The marionatte was. But i was forced to watch everything. He got his knife out, his rusted, bloodied knife. The kid began to cry harder, screaming. I forced my self to move, to stop the masacare. But all that came out was a whimper, followed by my own- no, the marionattes- laughing.

"You'll fit him in. Of course, bit's ll be hanging off, but the world isn't perfect." I shrugged. The kids eyes grew to the size of sourcers, which were red and bloodshot. Like freddy.

"Stuff him in freddy." I suggested, smiling. His black eyes turn to me, then to the suit. And then to the kid. Who had shut up. With his mouth open. And his eyes wide. And a knife in his gut. I grabbed the suit, and threw it on the table. It's head rolled off, to the floor, facing away from me. I pick it up, smiling, as if the head was a toy. It was. In the marionettes sick way it was.