How my problems started

It all started when I was in year 4 at primary school. I walked into my classroom and sat in my seat when a boy started staring at me then he began to laugh. I thought he was laughing at something one of his friends had said so I ignored it. Throughout that day the boy started to point at me and laugh with all his friends. That's when I realised he was laughing at me. That evening I was walking home from school and that same boy started calling me ugly and fat, he made me cry. I went home and acted normal because I thought that it would all blow over. Well how wrong was I because tis carried on throughout primary school.

At the start of year 6 I had realised as the years pass this was getting worse. I tried to ignore it but the more I seemed to ignore it the worse it got I dare not tell anyone what was happening because I was too scared of the boy would do to me. When we was in lessons he would throw things at me until I would react but he never got a reaction from me. When we had sports he would hyde my belongings so that i would be the last one out of school. Everytime i walked home he would trip me over so that i would fall to the floor.  i started to feel annoyed and angry. I also started going home and locking myself in my bedroom just a hideaway from telling my parents what was happening at school. i would lay on my bed and cry myself to sleep. My mum and dad would knock on my bedroom door and asked if i was ok. i wood tell then that i was ok and that i was doing my homework even though i didn't have any.

I tried my hardest to ignore him but it was all starting to go wrong. I started getting depressed and anxious little boy. I would walk to school looking at the ground dreading what he was going to do to me next. My birthday was coming up next week and i had asked my mum for a phone. Two days later i realise that i i had asked my mum for a big mistake because what if the boy has got hold of my number.  He would prank call me or even send me nasty text messages.