daily log 1

Today started off great. I went downstairs to get some breakfast after talking to my therapist and what happened there a dirty dish in the counter my brother did. He said he did do them and their clean yeah right the cup I picked up literally was foggy and had milk residue..disgusting. I told him that they are dirty and he said no and that he's not redoing them im so fed up with his stupid ass. Our parents heard us and yelled at me saying he just go out of being sick and to stop telling what to do!

I wasn't! I was telling him that they are dirty! And they told him to shut up and I got ass chewed...love being here after that I stayed upstairs and watched some TV I liked having my own room now that the only highlight here.

I scrolled through tictok and once again got jealous of all the danm people...especially the cosplaying one..why can't I make friends or someone to just do anything with that 1 doesn't judge me or 2 my parents hate. I feel bad being so jealous of them it partly my fault I have no friends and stay in all day but I dont know why I do it it just happens my brain is werid and I hate it like right now as I'm writing this I feel so sad for no reason!

Those stupid pill from my therapist better come in...I hate my brain. Well anyway I'm going to draw more and watch some TV I guess I dont really have much to do and I dont want to go downstairs right now...I just realized I totally sound like so edgy teen...now one understands me lol..anyway bye for now see you tomorrow