Chapter 1

One morning, when Levi was 34, he woke up to a sound from outside his window, it was such a pleasant sound. Very high pitched singing, it sounded so clear and reminded him of clean windows and glassware, it felt like an orgasm but to his ears.

He never heard of such beautiful music before. In fact, he had heard the same statements in the village every single day  "haha shorty🤪" "haha timothee chalamet kinnie👨‍🦲" "How tf u gon look down on me when u short asf🤣😅" "This mf humanity's strongest💀 he cant even reach the top of the bookshelf 😭".

Levi got up from his wooden bed and walked towards the window, he was taken aback by what he saw. Right in front of him, stood a chipmunk singing "baby'' by Justin bieber. "Baby baby baby oh~."

Levi's eyes glimmered in amusement as he eyed the majestic entity performing outside his window. "How is this even possible?!" The 5'2 man thought to himself. "God, please tell me this isn't a dream, and if it isn't, thank you." A soft smile crept up on Levi's face, until the rodent boy caught his gaze.

"What the fuuuuck?" The chipmunk said in a squeaky voice.

"I- I- Im Levi!" The short man stuttered, a droplet of sweat crawling down his face as he was beginning to get nervous.

The chipmunk observed the man with a bored expression plastered on his face.

"When?" The chipmunk replied

"What?"

"When did I ask? Hahaha Lol." The chipmunk continued to sing his song.

"Why was I so nervous?  I made a complete fool out of myself!  Stupid Levi!!" He thought as he fondled the hem of his oversized shirt that reached his knee since he was so fucking short.

"Im Alvin btw."

Levi's track of thought was put to a pause as he faced the chipmunk in such a gentle way, as if it was something so important, he faced him as if he was someone he knew for years, though he only found out what his name was merely 5 seconds ago.

Before he realized it, his brown orbs were glued directly to the rodent's small beaded eyes, he thought it was cute.

The chipmunk stood there for about 15 seconds then stated "Well... aren't you gonna say something?"

Levi looked away from his stare. Then did he realize how easily he got flustered just from hearing Alvin speak.

"I-" Levi was about to speak as the first word that came out of his mouth got cut off.

"If you want an autograph, contact my manager first, uncle Ian." Alvin sighed with half lidded eyes.

"Why would I want an autograph?"

"Um😐.... Probably because I'm in a worldwide famous boyband.... and because IM the main lead.... or simply the fact that im hot asf!!"

"Well... I was only aware of the last statement." Levi thought.

"Im good, thanks."

"Your loss bud, your loss..." he proceeds to sing Taylor swift's hit song "shake it off".

Levi watched Alvin perform until his chicken called for morning. "Ah shit I guess its time to train those fucking kids."  Levi could stay there and continue to indulge in Alvin's music but the thought of children celebrating in joy makes him sick. Seeing those kids all depressed makes him happy, but not as much as how Alvin's singing does though.

"I'm gonna go Alvin." Levi smiled at him

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" Alvin responded in an annoyed tone. "Stop interrupting me you bitch."

Levi giggled then closed his window and prepared himself before he goes.

"Alvin..... what a beautiful name. What was his last name? Oh well, Alvin Ackerman sounds good to me anyways." Levi thought as he smiled smugly. "Just you wait, Alvin."